Why I'm a Seahawk

HawkJay

Reaction score
Seems like a good time to post this. That was a tough night and we nearly got there but we just lost out to the best team in the NFC. I'm a Seahawk fan from the UK. I've been a Seahawk fan since 1986. I wanted (at 6 years old) to be a bears fan. I asked for a bears top from my mum for Xmas. I got a Seahawks top. I've been a Seahawks fan ever since. We've had the best 3 years we've ever had since I was 6 years old. Hopefully this game has made our back office see where we need to push some cash. I'm not embarrassed to say I'll be rooting for the Panthers in the superbowl (they'll be there) but I'm 100% sure we will be back there next year!

OP
OP
H

HawkJay

Reaction score
Can I quantify this post with a bit of support for some of our fans. As I said above I've been a fan since 1986. That's a long time supporting a team without much to celebrate. I was still a fan. I'm also a Manchester United fan (I'm from Manchester). We have been the patriots of the EPL for a long time but are now awful. I'm still a United fan. I'm still a fanatic Seahawk fan after today. Being a winner is great. Being a fan regardless is better

MB12

Reaction score
HawkJay":3iggt1vc said:
Can I quantify this post with a bit of support for some of our fans. As I said above I've been a fan since 1986. That's a long time supporting a team without much to celebrate. I was still a fan. I'm also a Manchester United fan (I'm from Manchester). We have been the patriots of the EPL for a long time but are now awful. I'm still a United fan. I'm still a fanatic Seahawk fan after today. Being a winner is great. Being a fan regardless is better
Saying Man Utd are "awful" is quite the overstatement. But cool story about why you became a fan. Go Hawks!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
HawkJay":22rh17y8 said:

I'll file this season in the category of 'highlights.' One where you look back at all of the promise shown, and hope they can flip it into something better with a good FA/ draft/off-season.

It's been really cool so see what Russell can do with more options and a modicum of protection. I would like to see continued investment in the OL by all available means. I think it would also help if they can stumble upon big boy DT who can actually collapse a pocket. I think they would gladly give up either of our run-stop-only guys for that.

Latest posts