Ultra Winners

evergreen

Reaction score
We are so lucky to have the generationally great Ultra Winners. Think of the great players that were/are ultra winners. There are handfuls of them through out history. I automatically think of Magic, Michael, Larry, Bill Russell, and so on. At any given time you may have a handful playing at the same time. More recently Kobe, Shaq and Tim Duncan might qualify. Bill Russell won Olympic Gold as a real amature, college National Championship, and many NBA championships as player and coach. That is the type of person that makes an Ultra Winner. We have one as our QB. We started to always be in every game before he got here, and haven't let up much since he's been here. He hasn't not been in a game since highschool, I think. Imagine, years of being in every single game. Teams blow the Patriots out every year. No one ever blows the Seahawks out anymore.

Now think of the greatest Coaches of all time who may be Ultra Winners. I don't think we've ever had one. yes Don James did it all, but was that enough? Was that Nick Saban worthy? Bear Bryant worthy? Clearly Phil Jackson, and Pat Riley seem to fit the bill, multiple titles with multiple teams. Jimmy Johnson, I think so. Barry Switzer, I don't think so... but they are both in the exclusive National Championship+Super Bowl Winner club, along with our very own Pete Carroll. His winning at USC is off the charts. At one point they won 34 games in a row! And were 67-7. And his winning here is historic. How many games did we have a lead in or not lose by much or whatever?

Thank your lucky stars our team has two generational Ultra Winners on the same team at the same time!