R & B (Mike Rob and Burleson) - Blowout?

Laloosh

Reaction score
Been listening to them for the past couple of weeks (had no idea they were doing a podcast). Mike is losing his damn mind on that podcast though. He gets to talking and Nate can't shut him up.

Glad to see MikeRob picking the Hawks to win big though.

kearly

Reaction score
The game kind of has the feel of either a big butt kicking statement win or a close loss, just like the meetings with Arizona have been. So collectively, I think Mike-Rob and Burleson got it right.

OP
OP
Gametime

Gametime

Reaction score
I agree. Their take is pretty on point actually.

They both seem to be losing their grip though. Hahaha. Funny stuff.

I think if we get out to lead or they seem to be outmatched they will start to feel the pressure to NOT lose. A 15-1 team feeling that pressure to not lose to a team that's had their number, in front of the home crowd........

That can spell disaster. Hope to see it.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I've felt the exact same way Mike Rob does about this game.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
I think something to think about, all of our games against the Panthers in the last few years have always been early season games. Seattle is clearly a 2nd half team. They usually hit there stride after the mid-season. Yet in all those games we've come out on top aside from the 1 this year.

I have a sneaky suspicion this game will be a lot more like last year's playoff game where we took control of the game early in the 4th QTR then like our early season games that came down to the wire.

RussB

Reaction score
i kind of agree with mike rob. Carolinas secondary has weaknesses and i think our defense will be tough to handle for the panthers.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I'm hoping for an early PR for a TD from Lockett to put the pressure on Carolina early.

OP
OP
Gametime

Gametime

Reaction score
I agree. Early pressure will be huge.

If Ginn is hobbled, this game could be a blowout.

Latest posts