Hey Panthers

Cary Kollins

Reaction score
Largent80":1q79y2ho said:
Cary Kollins":1q79y2ho said:
[youtube]N-byJvHAXQA[/youtube]

You Lose again..... :lol: That was the Superbowl, do you even know what it is?

Look, I get it.

Your team was a few inches from winning back to back Super Bowls, an incredible feat that would have etched the Seattle Seahawks into football immortality, amongst the greatest teams of all time! And yet, Russell Wilson throws an interception, and you know the rest.

Now granted, one Super Bowl win is nothing to shake a finger at, especially for a franchise that has been around since the 1970s. I understand how important that is. One Super Bowl, which you will always be able to cling to no matter what, much like the New Orleans Saints fans do.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Cary Kollins":vmxrn27m said:
Largent80":vmxrn27m said:
Cary Kollins":vmxrn27m said:
seahawks-parade-020514-will-austin-photo-0094.jpg

You Lose again..... :lol: That was the Superbowl, do you even know what it is?

Look, I get it.

Your team was a few inches from winning back to back Super Bowls, an incredible feat that would have etched the Seattle Seahawks into football immortality, amongst the greatest teams of all time! And yet, Russell Wilson throws an interception, and you know the rest.

Now granted, one Super Bowl win is nothing to shake a finger at, especially for a franchise that has been around since the 1970s. I understand how important that is. One Super Bowl, which you will always be able to cling to no matter what, much like the New Orleans Saints fans do.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

A defense leading the league in scoring for 4 years in a row, with a ring, is a team etched in the NFL history books forever. This all coming from a guy who thought Luke Kuechly didn't play against us early this year.

Latest posts