Weather in Charlotte Sunday

brimsalabim

Reaction score
What local stations? I checked an hour ago and they were predicting sunny and 55 with rain two hours further south?

OP
OP
Gametime

Gametime

Reaction score
brimsalabim":29t42bqv said:
What local stations? I checked an hour ago and they were predicting sunny and 55 with rain two hours further south?

I would be awesome not to have the weather affect the game. Today was Brutal to watch.

FearTheBlitz

Reaction score
brimsalabim":235d421k said:

Looking ahead to Sunday's @Panthers Playoff game. Still looking cold low 40s at best. Possible sprinkle 20-30% chane. #KeepPounding.... <<<< That's coming from our top weather guy in Charlotte. He nails his forecasts about 95% of the time...

Scottemojo

Reaction score
7 day forecast don't mean shit. The 7 day forecast for Minnesota was pretty far off, IIRC.

francois.nc

Reaction score
The local forecast I have seen is for Cats eating Birds on Sunday. You aren't back home in Kansas Dorothy, RW better click his heels together and hope and pray it is just a dream.

francois.nc

Reaction score
Aw Mang":1jjndofo said:
^^ a southern backwood redneck is trying to be funny?

I didn't call anybody any names, just some friendly trash talk. You mad Bro?
Why is everyone pointing at everyone else..

rideaducati

Reaction score
francois.nc":2p5zbz6k said:
The local forecast I have seen is for Cats eating Birds on Sunday. You aren't back home in Kansas Dorothy, RW better click his heels together and hope and pray it is just a dream.

So you're saying you're having chicken for dinner after the Seahawks end the prancer season on Sunday? Don't choke on the bone.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":qeera8ic said:
7 day forecast don't mean shit. The 7 day forecast for Minnesota was pretty far off, IIRC.

It was off by 20 degrees.

francois.nc

Reaction score
bmorepunk":3nu06vx4 said:
Scottemojo":3nu06vx4 said:

Didn't they say -1 earlier in the week? Didn't know Seattle math was so different from the rest of the world.

rideaducati

Reaction score
francois.nc":sptm0fyr said:
bmorepunk":sptm0fyr said:
Scottemojo":sptm0fyr said:

Didn't they say -1 earlier in the week? Didn't know Seattle math was so different from the rest of the world.

I guess your reading comprehension is a bit off...or you yourself can't count to seven. They were call in for temps in the teens SEVEN days out.

muxpux

Reaction score
francois.nc":1ndc50ty said:
bmorepunk":1ndc50ty said:
Scottemojo":1ndc50ty said:

Last Sunday when I found out we were playing Minny I looked up their forecast, it was saying around 14. Even Saturday mornings forecast called for highs at least above 0, albeit not my much.

As of now NWS Charlotte is calling for a high around 50, and a 30% chance of showers. However, doing some digging, I did find this tidbit from WCNC Charlotte:

"Looking ahead to next weekend, there’s a potential for some type of unsettled winter weather, from as far west as Dallas, to New York, and in the south in Atlanta and Charlotte. If that sounds like a broad scope to you, that’s because it is. At this point in the forecast, over a week away, it’s practically impossible to pinpoint where this weather system will be and how it’s affecting our region.
The pattern right now shows the potential for an east coast snow storm. With an arctic high pressure pumping cold air in from Canada, the storm could be anywhere from New York to Atlanta, including Boston, Charlotte, and even the Midwest as potential targets."

I'll definitely Be keeping an eye on this as it sounds like if a small shift in the pattern occurs, we could be in for another fun game. STAY TUNED....

FearTheBlitz

Reaction score
muxpux":1hd0m70j said:
francois.nc":1hd0m70j said:
bmorepunk":1hd0m70j said:
Scottemojo":1hd0m70j said:

Last Sunday when I found out we were playing Minny I looked up their forecast, it was saying around 14. Even Saturday mornings forecast called for highs at least above 0, albeit not my much.

As of now NWS Charlotte is calling for a high around 50, and a 30% chance of showers. However, doing some digging, I did find this tidbit from WCNC Charlotte:

"Looking ahead to next weekend, there’s a potential for some type of unsettled winter weather, from as far west as Dallas, to New York, and in the south in Atlanta and Charlotte. If that sounds like a broad scope to you, that’s because it is. At this point in the forecast, over a week away, it’s practically impossible to pinpoint where this weather system will be and how it’s affecting our region.
The pattern right now shows the potential for an east coast snow storm. With an arctic high pressure pumping cold air in from Canada, the storm could be anywhere from New York to Atlanta, including Boston, Charlotte, and even the Midwest as potential targets."

I'll definitely Be keeping an eye on this as it sounds like if a small shift in the pattern occurs, we could be in for another fun game. STAY TUNED....

Same guy that did this blog post is who is saying low 40's for sunday's game. He is mostly money when it comes to his forecasts. As someone said things change and sure this will change. One thing is don't look for it to be warm from what the trend is saying.

FearTheBlitz

Reaction score
High winds forecast for Sunday's game now. Cold front will be moving through around kick off...

Latest posts