Kearse's TD in Portuguese

soje

Reaction score
jake206":2ldujvfd said:
http://www.seahawks.com/video/2016/01/05/espn-brasil-announcers-call-wilson-kearse-td

I love Raibes, but I am getting a kick out of this call. Touchhhhhhdoooowwn! Jermaine Kersey :lol:

My Portuguese is a little rusty but it goes like this:

Narrator:
[I couldn't understand because he was mumbling]... Russell Wilson!

Color C:
Time [to snap the ball] will run out!

N:
64 consecutive starts. He's an iron man! Passes the ball! Reception! And the indoctrination is absolute!
TOOOOOOOOOOOOUCHDOWN! JERMAINE KEARSE [sounds like 'German Cursy')!
What a fantastic performance! Seattle! Kicking butts! Kicking hineys in the desert!

Laloosh

Reaction score
soje":3azumf6q said:
jake206":3azumf6q said:
http://www.seahawks.com/video/2016/01/05/espn-brasil-announcers-call-wilson-kearse-td

I love Raibes, but I am getting a kick out of this call. Touchhhhhhdoooowwn! Jermaine Kersey [emoji38]

Narrator:

Color C:

N:
64 consecutive starts. He's an iron man! Passes the ball! Reception! And the indoctrination is absolute!
What a fantastic performance! Seattle! Kicking butts! Kicking hineys in the desert!
Lol, kicking hineys in the desert.

Cirmman

Reaction score
Hahahahaha awesome!

"
Russell Wilson com 64 jogos consecutivos! Ele é um Iron Man! Olha o passe!!! Recepção incrível! TOUCHDOOOOOOOOWN JERMAINE KEARSE! Que jogada fantastica! Seahawks chutando traseiros! Seahawks chutando traseiros aqui no deserto!"

HAHAHA GO HAWKS!

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Kearse has been responsible for some of the most amazing catches in Seahawk history.

Including 1 that got us to the SB and 1 in the SB that you cannot do in most videogames. If we win that SB last year, that catch he made in that one probably goes down in history too.

So that highlight would probably not even make the cutting room floor of his best hits - but even so, if I was Kearse, I would probably be like Troy in that beer commercial and have that audio loop as my ringtone.

That would be awesome.

Subzero717

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":1hqkgqol said:
Kearse has been responsible for the most important catches in Seahawk history.

FIFY.

He caught both TDs to put us in SBs and caught what should have set us up for a second straight bowl.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
One of the most thoroughly enjoyable games I've watched was several years ago, while on a work assignment in Sao Paulo, Brazil. It was a Monday night game, and though I couldn't understand a word of the play-by-play, the commentator was clearly calling the game like an intense soccer match. Marshawn's name was said a lot. It was awesome hearing the protracted TOUCHDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN!!!

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
soje":1n4868tv said:
jake206":1n4868tv said:

I love Raibes, but I am getting a kick out of this call. Touchhhhhhdoooowwn! Jermaine Kersey :lol:

Narrator:

Color C:

N:

Makes the whole thing perfect!!!