Where's this thread?

silverandgold

Reaction score
I don't know if this is the right forum for this but I want to know where is the thread that discusses the scenario of us losing to the niners in the NFC championship game and then a year later we go to SB 49 and beat the pats. A possible "what if" scenario if we traded SB championships of the last two years. I thought it was a good thread and I want to know if there's anyone here that has bookmarked it (i know i didn't) and can post a link to it.

OP
OP
S

silverandgold

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3rqf6gsv said:

Not that I mean there was another one that was made a couple months ago that inspired me to make that other thread that you linked. The OP went into great detail about what if the niners seriously did beat us at the NFCC game and then we went to SB 49 and beat the pats.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
If it was made a few months ago it's probably back a few pages... You'll have to look for it

OP
OP
S

silverandgold

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3ixn1qrv said:
If it was made a few months ago it's probably back a few pages... You'll have to look for it

I tried, but I don't remember the title so I couldn't find it at all and there were soooo many chapters of this and the NFL nation forums that I had to skim through.