Total and complete disgust.

Seymour

Reaction score
Rocket":3kzu0eez said:
I for one felt total and complete disgust yesterday.
:pukeface:

2nd that. Started literally getting a migraine by halftime. And things only got worse.
I'll see that puke and raise you a puke.

Cartire

Reaction score
I remember losing to AZ at home in 2013.

Does anybody here remember the meltdown as well from the forums?

Glad we got that game out of our systems. Perfect game to lose.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Seymour":2r5iwjuw said:
2nd that. Started literally getting a migraine by halftime. And things only got worse.

My anxiety level skyrocketed by the end of the 1st quarter. I couldn't take it any longer. My physical health is in peril with games like that. I can take a game like that while I am at the game, but it is troublesome when I am watching at home. Go figure.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Rocket":2w34r2ul said:
Purge that game from your memory brother Rocket...
It will all be good again! :th2thumbs:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
JSeahawks":ri5r01k3 said:
I felt pretty much indifference.

Me too. Of course I would have loved to see us kick the crap out of them but overall I was just, "meh".

Now if we look like that in the playoffs THEN I will be livid and disgusted.

andyh64000

Reaction score
Cartire":1brg6ws4 said:

This is exactly what I was thinking and the situations are similar.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Rocket":32dl20h4 said:

That what you get for looking in the mirror! :mrgreen: j/k. (Can I claim 'hangin' curveball?)

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
LymonHawk":7nst1d7a said:
Rocket":7nst1d7a said:

That what you get for looking in the mirror! :mrgreen: j/k. (Can I claim 'hangin' curveball?)

If you were Earl Thomas on that flying leap......yea. LOL

Hello there Lymon. :thirishdrinkers:

DavidSeven

Reaction score
It wasn't the best played game, but we lost on turnovers in a flukey way and that's the only reason we lost the game. Looking at yardage, first downs, TOP, etc., we basically outplayed them.

Other fanbases occasionally (or frequently) witness their team get absolutely steamrolled. (How about those Packers?) We haven't seen anything like that in years. Obviously, every loss hurts, but this is far from one that most NFL fans should be disgusted by. I can't imagine what it will be like when that next blowout loss inevitably comes.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":ynu5icw6 said:
Rocket":ynu5icw6 said:
Purge that game from your memory brother Rocket...
It will all be good again! :th2thumbs:

Yup. Team will.

Coaches will.

It's over.

irocdave

Reaction score
Lol, David Seven is now the voice of reason. He has sage advice but our instant read want it now fan base will jump to some other conclusion for his comments.

It's painful actually seeing people post their thoughts after a loss. I come away wondering how they have made it through life so far and not pulled a Kurt Cobain. BTW, I hated grunge music when it polluted the rock music scene, it killed off the most artistic, best vocals of the 2nd greatest rock era, big hair 80's rock.

kf3339

Reaction score
PC doesn't know how to game plan against Fisher. He has consistently allowed our team to play down to their level, instead of getting them to live up to their true potential.

I don't see this changing as PC will not learn from these games and makes weak excuses. The only positive is that Fisher has no clue how to game plan against any other team, which is why they end up going home after each regular season. It is happening this year again for the Rams. Good.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
kf3339":1h9bg0e5 said:
PC doesn't know how to game plan against Fisher. He has consistently allowed our team to play down to their level, instead of getting them to live up to their true potential.

I don't see this changing as PC will not learn from these games and makes weak excuses........
Sadly, I agree with this. Fisher has consistently outcoached Pete and it's not likely to change.

Cartire

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":gzuzbne5 said:
kf3339":gzuzbne5 said:

I don't see this changing as PC will not learn from these games and makes weak excuses........
Sadly, I agree with this. Fisher has consistently outcoached Pete and it's not likely to change.

Coaching? Really?

Im sure his gameplan called for 3 Turnovers with one being worth 6pts. What a great gameplan. Why hasnt anyone else ever considered this? It just seems so simple.

Turnovers aided by rain. Bad tackling. Stupid penalties. Happens. There was no outcoaching here.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Cartire":1od2k4zx said:
hawksfansinceday1":1od2k4zx said:
kf3339":1od2k4zx said:

Coaching? Really?

Im sure his gameplan called for 3 Turnovers with one being worth 6pts. What a great gameplan. Why hasnt anyone else ever considered this? It just seems so simple.

Turnovers aided by rain. Bad tackling. Stupid penalties. Happens. There was no outcoaching here.
We'll agree to disagree because I have seen little in the way of adjustments to their d-line, especially interior d-line pressure in 3 years. Fake FGs and fake punts beating us in years past, etc..

hawkfan68

Reaction score
andyh64000":3qsch9cn said:
Cartire":3qsch9cn said:

This is exactly what I was thinking and the situations are similar.

I disagree. The situations are hardly similar...in 2013, the Seahawks were 12-3 at that point and still locking up HFA through the playoffs. This year they are 9-6 and a wildcard team. Doesn't seem similar to me.

nbk35zw

Reaction score
I take it you never played the game.

The Rams are built to beat power teams. Seattle did not execute, and St. Louis hit us where we are average: interior line.

Dude, relax.

If St. Louis was our wildcard opponent, I would say "bravo". But they are not. There are no playoff teams with interior rush like the Rams,.

Chill.