Rawls stat comparison

Meeker

Reaction score
These are the top 10 RBs in YPC with 100+ carries...Rawls stacks up quite nicely across the board.

HDQlVgJ

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
The funny thing was we were talking about who would get rookie of the year between Clark and Lockett, and all of a sudden this Undrafted rookie comes out of nowhere.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Doesn't he also lead the league in yards after contact ?

Rob12

Reaction score
Amazing talent evaluation by Pete and John in bringing this kid as a UDFA. This is bold and way too early, but he may end up being the best Seahawks running back ever. I see that kind of talent in him when I watch him run, and his confidence is increasing each week. He's gone from "Can I play in this league" to, "I'm one of the best backs in this league." The numbers back that up.

Might be our best UDFA ever when all is said and done. But of course, I'm getting way, way ahead of myself here.

Throwdown

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":1xauxnnk said:
The funny thing was we were talking about who would get rookie of the year between Clark and Lockett, and all of a sudden this Undrafted rookie comes out of nowhere.

Always seems to happen with this team. 2011 It was "man Sidney Rice, Mike Williams and Golden Tate!" Then here comes Doug Baldwin.

seahawks08

Reaction score
Throwdown":1ktbuwdj said:
theincrediblesok":1ktbuwdj said:

Always seems to happen with this team. 2011 It was "man Sidney Rice, Mike Williams and Golden Tate!" Then here comes Doug Baldwin.
We might have never drafted Tyler Lockett if Golden Tate was here. The void left behind in returns was huge I would say that made Seahawks pick him up. In hindsight I think rookies normally take a year or so to become really good, but I am really impressed by Ty.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
seahawks08":qz1bk6a2 said:
Throwdown":qz1bk6a2 said:
theincrediblesok":qz1bk6a2 said:

We might have never drafted Tyler Lockett if Golden Tate was here. The void left behind in returns was huge I would say that made Seahawks pick him up. In hindsight I think rookies normally take a year or so to become really good, but I am really impressed by Ty.

Doug Baldwin immediately came to mind with me. And yeah, in retrospect, dropping Tate, as horribly as that went down, just may have been one of the better things to happen to this franchise. Lockett's starting to look really, really good. He's fast and quick, and has hands like Doug Baldwin. Both he and Rawls could be superstars for this team.

And Rawls, man! Leading the league in almost every way possible. Kid's looking awesome out there. He and Lockett are the guys I'm the most excited to see play in and play out right now.