Did Hell Just Freeze Over?

gtcotcakya

Reaction score
Pete Prisco:

"I have been one of the biggest Russell Wilson critics. I've said he's been good, not great. Guess what?
The Seattle Seahawks quarterback is playing great now."

"The biggest difference: He's been making big-time throws from the pocket. That's been my biggest criticism of Wilson. He's often left clean pockets for no reason while not allowing the routes to develop. Now he's staying put, making the reads, and making the throws.
He's been special the past 12 quarters."

"I can't wait to truly dive into some Wilson tape this week for After Further Review to look at just how he's grown as a passer."

That's pretty much the gist for those of you who don't want to click the link.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer...-whats-with-the-dumb-calls-from-smart-coaches

sutz

Reaction score
Meh, we're immune to superstitious BS.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
gtcotcakya":3h1uatc3 said:
Pete Prisco:

"I have been one of the biggest Russell Wilson critics. I've said he's been good, not great. Guess what?
The Seattle Seahawks quarterback is playing great now."

"The biggest difference: He's been making big-time throws from the pocket. That's been my biggest criticism of Wilson. He's often left clean pockets for no reason while not allowing the routes to develop. Now he's staying put, making the reads, and making the throws.
He's been special the past 12 quarters."

"I can't wait to truly dive into some Wilson tape this week for After Further Review to look at just how he's grown as a passer."

That's pretty much the gist for those of you who don't want to click the link.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer...-whats-with-the-dumb-calls-from-smart-coaches
Sorry Pete Pissquck the bandwagon is full. Back to back super bowl appearances should have clued you in, now you are acting like you just invented the wheel. Moron.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Its his wheel...he can do what he wants with it......

Attachments

• squarewheel.jpg
    squarewheel.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 670

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3nk3jebp said:
Shit. No good can come of this...
No worries. We have learned to win on the road and at 10am. We can take Bayless or Prisco stopping the hate.