500 baby!!

OP
OP
BlueTalons

BlueTalons

Reaction score
I just calculated it out..we came close in 1990 (.491) then went downhill for 8 straight seasons. Holmgren got us to .493 after game 15 in 2007 then we went 4-12 and 5-11 the next 2 seasons. We ended last year at .499, but losing 2 games to start this year, never got there until this past Sunday. If you include post season (14-13) we are over!

irocdave

Reaction score
I remember looking at that same stat a couple years ago and thinking the Hawks would pull past .500 sometime this year. Thanks for posting this.

This sight seems like it up to date and can be sorted in various ways for comparisons.
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Thanks for posting. Good info. To think it only took 40 years.....sigh. Oh well, I'm guessing the team puts some distance from .500 in the positive direction the next decade.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Man that sure took a whole lot of winning just to be mediocre.

KIDDING! Just funnin' with ya. :p

Laloosh

Reaction score
usa-today-8980303.0.jpg

olyfan63

Reaction score
Aros":27kxw44j said:

No, you're right. The Ken Behring years were a debacle.
The team was in the capable hands of household names like Dan McGwire, Kelly Stouffer, and Stan Gelbaugh.
Remember them? And Rick Mirer, after his rookie year?

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
So now it's time to become .500 in Super Bowls ... only figures

razor150

Reaction score
olyfan63":rozuy73m said:
Aros":rozuy73m said:

The team was in the capable hands of household names like Dan McGwire, Kelly Stouffer, and Stan Gelbaugh.

I liked Gelbaugh, not because he was good, but because he was the only QB we had that seemed to actually try and care during that season. It wasn't like he was supposed to start, he was after all the 3rd string QB to start the year. He never even won a game. lol

OP
OP
BlueTalons

BlueTalons

Reaction score
razor150":16jsyrvf said:
olyfan63":16jsyrvf said:
Aros":16jsyrvf said:

I liked Gelbaugh, not because he was good, but because he was the only QB we had that seemed to actually try and care during that season. It wasn't like he was supposed to start, he was after all the 3rd string QB to start the year. He never even won a game. lol
Uhhhh....technically...the only game HE started that we won: http://www.pro-football-reference.com/b ... 220rai.htm but GINO TORRETTA did *all* the *damage*! HAHAHA (The weirdest game I think in the history of Seahawks football!! 16 NET YARDS Passing and WINNING! Raiders literally gave the game away!! NO ONE can accuse me of being a bandwagon fan! LOL)

And technically...he *won* this one: http://www.pro-football-reference.com/b ... 300sea.htm but he did not start the game.