Wilson's Run

HawkGA

Reaction score
Can somebody with All-22 access post a gif of it? I know it was called back but I'd like to see it.

BadgerVid

Reaction score
Superb bootleg sold excellently by both Russell and Rawls.

EDIT: I guess that was DuJuan Harris according to the roster.

iigakusei

Reaction score
BadgerVid":2d8eos5q said:
Superb bootleg sold excellently by both Russell and Rawls.

Harris - but agreed great sell by him.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Luke Willson was called for the hold. I thought it was ticky tac call, but the refs weren't calling it like that the entire game.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Call my run back, guess i have to lob one to Baldwin for a touchdown on the next play.

HawkerD

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":7aorla3n said:
Luke Willson was called for the hold. I thought it was ticky tac call, but the refs weren't calling it like that the entire game.
I though tit was ticy tac but on one of the angles you see the defenders jersey get pulled. Thats what the side judge saw and why he was the one who threw the flag. Jersey gets pulled usually draws a flag.

Polk738

Reaction score
That play looked almost identical to the one he ran in Philly last year just a lot longer

JustTheTip

Reaction score
HawkerD":yp8kbcmb said:
Recon_Hawk":yp8kbcmb said:
I though tit was ticy tac but on one of the angles you see the defenders jersey get pulled. Thats what the side judge saw and why he was the one who threw the flag. Jersey gets pulled usually draws a flag.

Unless your last name is Bennet or Avril. Then the guy blocking you can pull your jersey off, try it on and give it back when it doesn't fit without getting called for a hold.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Harris even he went throug imo even if harris had run it he would have had some decent yards.

olyfan63

Reaction score
HawkerD":35ucz0p1 said:
Recon_Hawk":35ucz0p1 said:

The thing was the hold looked unnecessary, that it wouldn't have changed the outcome of the play.
Willson just got impulsive. He grabbed jersey, the ref saw it, automatic flag.