Any details on Jordan Hill's injury?

Laloosh

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone has heard it addressed in a presser or written about in any detail. He's been out for a while now. Just curious if we have any indication of how long this could actually take.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
He's now been hurt and missed time every season he's been here.

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
jammerhawk":3vzj42j0 said:
He's now been hurt and missed time every season he's been here.

Yeah, happens. I'm just curious if they've given any indication as to severity of this injury.

Basis4day

Reaction score
From Bob Condotta on 10/26:

— Carroll said DT Jordan Hill, LB Nick Moody, C Patrick Lewis and DL Demarcus Dobbs should all return to practice later this week. He said Lewis appears to have not suffered a serious injury. Seattle signed Lemuel Jeanpierre last week as insurance at center and Carroll said for now the team will keep three centers and take it from there.

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
Basis4day":1lpqaii1 said:

— Carroll said DT Jordan Hill, LB Nick Moody, C Patrick Lewis and DL Demarcus Dobbs should all return to practice later this week. He said Lewis appears to have not suffered a serious injury. Seattle signed Lemuel Jeanpierre last week as insurance at center and Carroll said for now the team will keep three centers and take it from there.

:th2thumbs: Thanks

nanomoz

Reaction score
Basis4day":1n8l13vd said:

Wish I'd seen this before tweeting Danny O'Neil. :) Thanks, B4D. Hill is crucial in the rotation.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Laloosh":3v7l8ifq said:
Basis4day":3v7l8ifq said:

:th2thumbs: Thanks

No problem. He was trickier to find on twitter due to another basketball player with the same name.

For these kinds of updates it was quicker just to go to the Beat Writer's page. They tend to have the most recent information on the team as a whole.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
It's a quadriceps injury and the above post of an imminent return after a two week rest appears to be where he's at.

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
We need Jordan Hill & Frank Clark for the D-line rotation to keep our main guys fresh in the 4th quarter. This should also help us finish better in the 4th quarter.

ivotuk

Reaction score
It's not how you start, but how you finish. And with 10 days off, and a bye coming up next week, we should be very healthy going in to the 2nd half of the season.

I think towards the end of the season, and throughout the playoffs, that Jordan Hill, Frank Clark, and Cassius Marsh are going to have a huge effect in these games.

Jordan because he's that good, and Frank and Cassius because they will have gotten enough playing time by then to have learned so much more about their respective positions, and the constant rotation between being in the game, out of the game, and playing different positions.

"Where's MB? We need to stop that guy!" He, and his linemates, will be all over the place.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
I just don't see where Marsh is going make an impact. He just doesn't seem to have it. Dude always seems to be on the scene late and standing around the pile instead of at the bottom of it. In pass rush, he gets washed past the QB too quickly to be a factor.

nanomoz

Reaction score
CHawkTailGator":20tscf38 said:
I just don't see where Marsh is going make an impact. He just doesn't seem to have it. Dude always seems to be on the scene late and standing around the pile instead of at the bottom of it. In pass rush, he gets washed past the QB too quickly to be a factor.

I've seen flashes from him. I wouldn't completely write him off. He didn't get much work in last year, and there's some good-to-great pass rushers that didn't have much impact for their first 2 years or so.

I'm still hoping he develops into a decent 3rd or 4th guy in the outside pass rush rotation. It'd be so great if he could do what Raheem Brock did a few years ago.

Latest posts