Ticket question for Dallas/Seahawks.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Ok, I bought tix on ticketmaster and they say that I can not print them out. I checked a couple days ago. Will there be an issue with me taking both tix to the game on my android phone? do I need to send a ticket to my date? What do you suggest I do? Not sure what phone she has...droid or eyeph.

help me obi wan, you are my (not quite)...only hope.

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
pmedic920":2ql6s9e9 said:
I have both of our tix on my phone.
That way I know she won't kill me, till after the game.

Thanks Pmedic. but after you get in the gate...all bets are off. LOL

A

Anonymous

We have hard tickets for the Dallas game and I prefer them to the new methods as I like to save them as collectibles.

I also have an app on my Android phone called "Flash Seats" that one can transfer/buy/sell tix on. Used it for the last Rush concert as it was an electronic-only transaction. Although I was nervous in line for the show, once the scan went through on the little gizmo dude had, through the turnstiles we went and all was awesome.

Technology, isn't it great?

ivotuk

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":1qtorgny said:
We have hard tickets for the Dallas game and I prefer them to the new methods as I like to save them as collectibles.

I also have an app on my Android phone called "Flash Seats" that one can transfer/buy/sell tix on. Used it for the last Rush concert as it was an electronic-only transaction. Although I was nervous in line for the show, once the scan went through on the little gizmo dude had, through the turnstiles we went and all was awesome.

You dog!! You got to see Rush? When!? Oh I hate you!

A

Anonymous

ivotuk":qu483z6o said:
HoustonHawk82":qu483z6o said:

You dog!! You got to see Rush? When!? Oh I hate you!

HFSD1 and I talked all about it in the Lounge for months.

As the show progressed, they had the full stage regalia and lightshow going on. As the concert went on, the crew kept removing on-stage gear, speaker cabinets, and fancy lighting, until they were playing the encore with just two practice amps sitting on folding chairs and the drum set and the 2112 logo on a black sheet behind them. It was like we were watching a concert from 1975. So cool.

Latest posts