Seahawks have 4th easiest remaining schedule

ringless

Reaction score
I posted this somewhere else but will post it here instead.

@predictmachine 10m10 minutes ago
Easiest remaining NFL schedules: 1) Falcons 2) Saints 3) Chargers 4) Seahawks 5) Packers 6) Jaguars 7) Bears 8) Colts 9) Chiefs 10) Redskins

I don't see anyway Seattle misses the playoffs this year. They are 2-4 right? So is everybody in the NFC. In fact the last wild card spot only has 3 wins. The Vikings. The Vikings have to play GB twice, Sea, AZ, and STL. Do you guys really believe you can't gain a game on that team in the next 10 weeks? Seahawks also have the 4th easiest schedule. Not one team in contention for the last WC spot are listed in the top 10 remaining easiest schedule

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Man I would hope so....

After starting off with 3 undefeated teams in the first 6, two of which were on the road, its gotta be time to even out.

Although to be fair, we still should be AT LEAST 4-2 all things said, even with that beast of a start.

As is always the case, the team playing the best football in January wins the SB. The team has a talented enough roster, lets see if they can pull it together.

Skeptical, but hopeful :)

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
SeahawksFanForever":1ooqqjea said:
According to Mitch Levy (KJR), Seahawks have 4th easiest remaining NFL schedule.

1) Falcons
2) Saints
3) Chargers
4) Seahawks

...and you're optimistic with this revelation? We score fewer points than either of these teams. If we are to go on a winning streak, then we need to start scoring points!

RiverDog

Reaction score
SeahawksFanForever":34a6iinn said:
According to Mitch Levy (KJR), Seahawks have 4th easiest remaining NFL schedule.

1) Falcons
2) Saints
3) Chargers
4) Seahawks

Not very reassuring. The Falcons and Saints are two teams that are both likely wild card contestants.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Most of this team's issues are fixable, or just require an adjustment of tactics. (Other than some of the infighting in factions within the team, but winning will probably calm some of those storms too).

For instance, in the 2 min drill - we have been able to march down the field. We seem to gum up when we have more time, and in OT we seem to leave the 2 min drill behind.

Lynch getting back up to speed is going to be big for us.

Wagner coming back is going to strengthen our D, and hopefully getting some more of our corners will at least minimize the completion % against vs when CJ is in. Conversions will get harder for opposing defenses.

I think this team makes the playoffs as a wild card. We won't get beyond that, but we should get a wildcard.

Chapow

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":2g0xevhi said:
SeahawksFanForever":2g0xevhi said:

1) Falcons
2) Saints
3) Chargers
4) Seahawks

...and you're optimistic with this revelation? We score fewer points than either of these teams. If we are to go on a winning streak, then we need to start scoring points!

Actually no, we don't. Saints and Seahawks are both averaging 22.3 points per game, tied for 17th in the league. In a 32 team league, that's basically average. Not great, but certainly not horrible as you seem to be insinuating.

Mike 4G

Reaction score
Chapow":26if59h1 said:
Bigpumpkin":26if59h1 said:
SeahawksFanForever":26if59h1 said:

1) Falcons
2) Saints
3) Chargers
4) Seahawks

Actually no, we don't. Saints and Seahawks are both averaging 22.3 points per game, tied for 17th in the league. In a 32 team league, that's basically average. Not great, but certainly not horrible as you seem to be insinuating.
Does that average include special teams and defensive scores?

Mike 4G

Reaction score
Quick checking shows that includes all scoring. Without st and def scoring our O averages18.3 ppt.

Chapow

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin didn't specify offense, he just said "we". Luckily for us, defensive and special teams scores count too. So "we" score 22.3 ppg, same as the Saints.

I am in complete agreement that it would be great if "we" could score more points. I also think it would be great if "we" could hold on to double digit 4th quarter leads. Plenty of blame to go around and plenty of room for improvement on both sides of the ball.

Jville

Reaction score
Seahawk victories have come against teams with a combined record of 3 wins and 9 losses.

Jville

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":3k7627xn said:
Jville":3k7627xn said:
Seahawk victories have come against teams with a combined record of 3 wins and 9 losses.

Sooooo....what are you attempting to say? We don't scare anybody?

Saying I have my doubts. Saying they have yet to beat a playoff contender. Questioning if they are contenders or pretenders in 2015.

Mike 4G

Reaction score
Chapow":6oblpvrk said:
Bigpumpkin didn't specify offense, he just said "we". Luckily for us, defensive and special teams scores count too. So "we" score 22.3 ppg, same as the Saints.

I am in complete agreement that it would be great if "we" could score more points. I also think it would be great if "we" could hold on to double digit 4th quarter leads. Plenty of blame to go around and plenty of room for improvement on both sides of the ball.
Wow, I was just seeing what our O was scoring. I didn't say all points didn't count. I think counting on d st scoring isn't a given and that our o needs to do better as well as our d so "we" can win games.

nategreat

Reaction score
Jville":49vwmrdf said:

Ehhh that doesn't really say much though. You can look at it from the other side of the coin as well. All of our losses have come against teams with a combined 19-3 record.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Easy schedule? We should have lost, AT HOME, to the Lions. The same Lions that just got their first and only "W" of the season. What is "easy" really?

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
The way we are playing now I think the ninnies beat us.

Hope I'm wrong but this team has to show me it can find ways to win games instead of find ways to lose them.

RockinHawks

Reaction score
Yeah...hopefully an "easy" schedule helps get the mojo back, because even if we make the playoffs...those teams will all have winning records.