Good luck the rest of the way guys

phillyb

Reaction score
I know it sucks to hear consolation from opposing fans after a loss, but we've had some really classy Hawks fans over on our board so I'll pass it along. You guys have played some really tough teams, the NFCW is still wide open with a Cardinals loss today, and you've got the talent on that team to right the ship and win the division. You have a whole fanbase pulling for you both times you play the 49ers, I assure you.

As a Panthers fan it was amazing to finally get over the hump. You guys have been our achilles heel for all of Cam's career, so it's a monkey off the backs of the team. We are all hoping it's the kind of milestone that galvanizes a franchise and helps them turn a corner. To that end, Panthers/Hawks games are always instant classics.

Good luck the rest of the way! Maybe we'll meet again in the playoffs. :thirishdrinkers:

Rob12

Reaction score
You're truly a class act philly. Your team rose to the challenge today. Congrats on the win.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Classy post. Seems like the majority of Panther fans who come here know their stuff and treat us with respect. Good luck.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Smilies 17002

Classy post. Your team did what it needed to do to win.

Best of luck to you guys as well.

FanSince82

Reaction score
Congrats on the win. Fully deserved. You played well.

Good luck for the rest of the season.