I love my Seahawks

Chawker

Reaction score
To a man, players and coaches! They put up one hellva fight today and I'm proud of the way they played. Things just didn't go there way, we'll mugg'em next time. The 12 man was making some big noise too. It would get real boring if we won them all, so dig deep, better times will come.
GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
Chawker":d5zt01qh said:
To a man, players and coaches! They put up one hellva fight today and I'm proud of the way they played. Things just didn't go there way, we'll mugg'em next time. The 12 man was making some big noise too. It would get real boring if we won them all, so dig deep, better times will come.
GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!

I agree, go Hawks!!

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
The seahawks two weeks in a row have crumbled like the Belgians at the hands of Germany. They have brought shame upon Seattle and don't look like a playoff team.

That said Go Hawks I hope we win next week.

wazzuvius

Reaction score
Hey, we can still have fun after all....!!!

However the season turns out we can still keep looking ahead to a bright future. Like he said, we can't win em all. Considering the players we have locked in and our back to back super bowls, I'm still a happy camper. Can we win 8 of our remaining 10 games to have a legit shot? Sure, what the heck!

Sign37now

Reaction score
Chawker":2ciyq8y1 said:
GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!

Can drinking bong water hurt you? This poster needs to stop!

I just can't stand the thought of losing to the Whiners. I was so looking forward to curb stomping them this year, and now....?

hawk45

Reaction score
Yes what a fight they put up in the fourth quarter that was ferocious.

samwize77

Reaction score
I'm already looking forward to Thursday. That's when our Hawks play again right? I'm disappointed. But that's life and the next fix comes Thursday. I already know, and always have known, that we won't always be world beaters and we won't always suck. Keep the faith, love our guys and enjoy the ride

I posted the above in another thread. If people feel like venting, I understand. If they're angry, I understand. I don't pass judgment on them as far as their "fandom" goes. We all deal with it as best as we can in the ways we need to.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
hawk45":154zv4ry said:
Yes what a fight they put up in the fourth quarter that was ferocious.
Heh.:)

There's always next year. Our new goal should be...win against our division rivals at all costs just like St. Louis. So we go 7-9? At least it will be the right kind of 7-9.:)

Latest posts