Season's over.

svenge

Reaction score
It's official, the season's over. On the plus side, we all unexpectedly get 10 more Sundays free (plus playoffs) to do yard work...

smerfy01

Reaction score
i actually hate watching this team right now.

i'd rather be blown out every sunday than watch my team give up double digit leads in the 4th quarter over AND OVER AND OVER.

this season sucks.

RussB

Reaction score
Im usually trust the team but i think its time to say there is a big problem. Every single game we are giving up big leads, it almost seems flukey at this point. This defense just isnt doing what it used to

MrThortan

Reaction score
Not sure if serious... or don't know the definition of official.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
svenge":101p3gvz said:
It's official, the season's over. On the plus side, we all unexpectedly get 10 more Sundays free (plus playoffs) to do yard work...

Does this mean you won't be posting here anymore??? Hope, hope.

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
smerfy01":u57s1tj5 said:
i actually hate watching this team right now.

i'd rather be blown out every sunday than watch my team give up double digit leads in the 4th quarter over AND OVER AND OVER.

this season sucks.

So go watch another team, Bevell was not the problem today it was the players.

Mtjhoyas

Reaction score
Human nature won...

Guys are now paid and respected. They are comfortable. It's easy to see they really don't have the same fight. Live to see another day, check the bank account, life is good.

I hate to say it, but this thing may need to be blown up. I see no fire or energy from this team. Kris Richard and Darrell Bevell? I don't think either will be back next year. Too much talent to be so mediocre.

TriCHawk

Reaction score
LymonHawk":dknw8ew0 said:
svenge":dknw8ew0 said:

Does this mean you won't be posting here anymore??? Hope, hope.

Damn, he almost made it a year...

bmorepunk

Reaction score
svenge":2467dr8r said:

No, it's not official. There's 10 weeks left in the regular season.

seahawksny":2467dr8r said:
I said this after week one. Unfortunately, nobody listened

Why is it unfortunate, Oracle?

hawkfannj

Reaction score
seahawksny":3b42nry8 said:
That's because it was week one and who cares about pre season :sarcasm_on:

seahawk 17

Reaction score
Funny thing, I went on a rant last season after the KC game for people giving up, then I got a week vacation for it. Funny, because I am joining that crowd. 4 games we have led in the 4th qrt and lost. I was blaming Bevell, but I think the problem is Richard. O-line has played good the last two games. Today Jimmy was involved a lot. So you start taking things off the list and it's either Wilson or Richard.

On a side note, I have been a season ticket holder for 5 years, moved to Colorado and gave them up. As of last year I was 13,801 on the Blue Pride waiting list. I know after this game the sissy's will jump off the band wagon and I will move way up.

Glass is always half full.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
For years I watched the Seahawks when the goal was just to see if they could win that game.

And I still enjoyed the great football players I got to see.

Guys like Michael Sinclair, Rufus Porter, Patrick Hunter, even Eugene Robinson (pre prostitute) never sniffed a SB while they were here but were a joy to watch. Not even counting watching Chris Warren glide down the line and bust it for 11 yards or JL Williams catch a screen and blow by the whole Bears team for a TD.

Wilson isn't Rick Mirer by any means, and Pete is no Flores.

We are still going to see a good team, we are just going to have to realize that trying to play the game close to the vest and expect the defense to hold the other team for 3 full quarters isn't going to happen. The offense is going to have to score TDs and Wilson is going to have to back up some of the bullsh*t he was talking all offseason with actual accomplishments this year.

But if he doesn't? Or we cannot overcome having Bevell on the sideslines ? Well there were going to be .500 and below .500 years in there, we all knew that. We should have known that a OL full of reject defensive players wasn't a quick path to success anyway.

Vs the 2-14 years though, there is still some great football in between the missed opportunities.

And this team might squeeze into the playoffs and maybe shake someone free before they get knocked out - you never know. Maybe Bevell locks himself in a closet or something and we go on a win streak?

seahawksny

Reaction score
hawkfannj":36ov48at said:
seahawksny":36ov48at said:
That's because it was week one and who cares about pre season :sarcasm_on:

You're right. They were firing in all cylinders that rams game.

Latest posts