Cliff Avril inactive?

ARhawk

Reaction score
Just saw it on the bottom of the screen on nfl network. Maybe it's a mistake as I can't find it anywhere else.

Lithium

Reaction score
hmm, he's not on the site inactive list. Sure hope it was a mistake

bandiger

Reaction score
Nope.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/653237904605597696[/tweet]

OP
OP
ARhawk

ARhawk

Reaction score
Good, just a mistake. Mods feel free to lock or delete thread

ringless

Reaction score
Speaking of Mods.
Perhaps the board and I know most wont be read for it yet. But with all the progress we are making I feel it's something to consider.

We are getting closer to our first woman president, after having our first black president. WE just had a a woman intern coach in the NFL. Gay Marriage is starting to be legalized. Why not stop discrimination all together and have a minority mod?

Like a Cardinals fan? Take the step. Lets make it happen

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
ringless":3irckqd0 said:
Speaking of Mods.
Perhaps the board and I know most wont be read for it yet. But with all the progress we are making I feel it's something to consider.

We are getting closer to our first woman president, after having our first black president. WE just had a a woman intern coach in the NFL. Gay Marriage is starting to be legalized. Why not stop discrimination all together and have a minority mod?

Why not? Your smarter than most of them anyhow. [emoji1]

LymonHawk

Reaction score
ringless":ed73bq43 said:
Speaking of Mods.

Wow! There really are Cardinal fans? I thought they were extinct? Ya learn something new every day...hopefully.