Kam predictions this week?

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I don't see it, but I hope he "saves face" and helps his image by admitting "the team needs me" and that will put public support behind him and give FO leverage he desperately needs right now.

Or it's down the drain, this can only go two ways this week...

Very much better or..

VERY MUCH WORSE (and ultimately unrepairable)

GET BACK TO WORK KAM, the money will come one way or another, let's just get focused. Your absence is obviously a distraction and weight on the attitudes, THE ATTITUDES of your brother teammates!!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He flat out cost his team a game. No way in hell the play like that on D yesterday if he's out there.

svenge

Reaction score
My prediction is that just like this past week, he'll sit on his couch and laugh his ass off at the grossly inept play of his replacement and count on the front office buckling.

Given how bad the back seven looked on D, he's already counting his new money. Unfortunately his number will only get higher after Rodgers torches us for 450+.

OP
OP
tom sawyer

tom sawyer

Reaction score
There is most obviously a hole in not only the individual contributions of Kam, but his leadership, motivational attitudes, his energy and enthusiasm. A hole is what Kam is being by holding out. A hole is not a good image for him to continue to display.

Kam, stop being a hole!!

JerHawk81

Reaction score
I bet they agree to terms within the next 48 hours. Both sides give the standard "want to be here, found a fair solution, looking forward to winning" rhetoric, but Kam ends up being the one to really win the negotiation.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Ok, just stop. The D has played horrible with Kam in there.

ET hadn't even practiced and was put into a real game situation, both he and Sherm spent their off season rehabbing. As did Kam, so lets not pretend like he can show up today and be the all-pro he was last year, he will be the most rusty part of the defense if he suits up for week2 and would probably be a liability on the field.

OP
OP
tom sawyer

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I disagree, even his "presence" in the locker room will have positive effects.

This is not just a good team, just a good team does not make back to back appearance in the SB and play and win with such fervor as we have. It's a "family", these guys love each other and when a family member is not there it has a greater impact on everyone. Kam knows this that's why he is doing this.. because KAM CAN!

ptisme

Reaction score
tom sawyer":2w9ykcii said:
I don't see it, but I hope he "saves face" and helps his image by admitting "the team needs me" and that will put public support behind him and give FO leverage he desperately needs right now.

Or it's down the drain, this can only go two ways this week...

Very much better or..

VERY MUCH WORSE (and ultimately unrepairable)

GET BACK TO WORK KAM, the money will come one way or another, let's just get focused. Your absence is obviously a distraction and weight on the attitudes, THE ATTITUDES of your brother teammates!!
I actually see his bargaining position being stronger now... Had the secondary played well he would maybe have to come limping back with his tail between his legs.

OP
OP
tom sawyer

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Not the way to get your jersey sales to pick up, that's for sure!!

White Devil

Reaction score
I may be blind, but I haven't seen anybody say that Kam is prepared to step right into the position again.

Last I saw Kam he had a knee injury. I understand he didn't require surgery, but do we even know that the decision to NOT undergo surgery worked out?

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
White Devil":3ck0bp52 said:
I may be blind, but I haven't seen anybody say that Kam is prepared to step right into the position again.

Last I saw Kam he had a knee injury. I understand he didn't require surgery, but do we even know that the decision to NOT undergo surgery worked out?
He looked great in the OTAs.

seehawkswin

Reaction score
Even if it appears that kam has more leverage, there is no way the Seahawks cave after PA drew a line in the sand. I liken it more to dealing with a discipline issue than an injury (as PC has compared it to). Teams have suspended players in the past for the good of the order even though the team is weaker without them. The only difference here is that kam gets to decide the length of his "suspension" not the team. The team is prepared to move forward, and will continue that mindset even with an 0-2 start.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I'd love to have Kam back...but I hate the idea that our defense is mediocre at best without him and dominant with him. We shouldn't have to rely on one player like that. I think our defense can be dominant without him. Just need to clean up some of the fundamentals.

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
I disagree with all those who say that Kam's postion is stronger and would make this secondary great again.

1. The entire secondary did not play together until last night. Communication and rust was not good. Earl and Richard were rehabbing and did not play in the preseason. I expect a better result next week .

2. Kam's replacement was in his first regular season game and will improve. Is he a drop off from Kam, yes I agree but the loss was not on him alone.

3. The rams play us tough always and our record over the past few years prove it. Fisher is inside Carroll's head, would Kam have prevented that....I don't think so !

I could go on but I think Pete will look at the film and make adjustments and unfortunately I feel Kam will be sitting on his couch next week.
Just my two cents worth and being from Canada, that does not add up to much but

OP
OP
tom sawyer

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I don't see him giving in.

Sure, some people have better leadership skills than others. But they are professionals, whether people are happy with their current contracts or not, it's game time. Those battles are for off season.

So Kam, either comeback, ask for the fines to be waived, suit up, practice. don't be surprise if you still don't start next week you're rusty and behind in studies. Take up negotiations again in February.

Or sellout. stay your selfish self at home and watch your brothers go on and get their SB50 rings.

White Devil

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":o46qgj6t said:
White Devil":o46qgj6t said:

He looked great in the OTAs.

Thanks for the info. It's been bugging me the whole time this has been going on.

redhawk253

Reaction score
I guarantee the front office is seriously looking into what we could get in trade for him right now