Hello Everbody!

SuperMan28

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello to all of you. I've been a lurker for years and decided it'd be fun to share my .02 worth with all of you. I've been a Ram fan since I was ten, watching Super Bowl 34. I've loved how dominant the NFCW has been over the last several years. I got the chance to watch RW and SEA in person in STL last year. RW impressed the heck out of me. Any other QB would have been sacked 9 times that game and he did so much on his own. I though in the Super Bowl SEA should have faked to Lynch and had Wilson run it on from the opposite side. That was crazy.

My favorite all time player is Marshall Faulk. That's what my screen name refers to in case you guys didnt understand the 2 and 8.

I'll be at the The Ed in week 1. My favorite game every year is SEA @ STL because it's always so climatic and just a great game in general. Gonna be a great season! I'll be sure to describe my experience on here. Last year there were plenty of SEA fans and you could hear them plainly when SEA made a big play. Awesome experience, in general.

God bless you :)

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
:2:

Welcome to .Net. You should know the drill as an opposing fan so don't make me explain it further. Otherwise have fun. :th2thumbs:

OP
OP
S

SuperMan28

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1tm01mut said:

Welcome to .Net. You should know the drill as an opposing fan so don't make me explain it further. Otherwise have fun. :th2thumbs:

I understand, thank you Ma'am.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Welcome to .net... The rams game is a fun one to watch. I figure any play in the play book is not a trick play. So much fun seeing some of them. Dont like it too much agin our team but sometimes....you have to respect that they are doing it anyway. Enjoy.

chris98251

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1wo23m1n said:

Welcome to .Net, also what she also means is make sure you put the seat back down when your done using the facilities, she really gets pissed when she goes for a swim.

OP
OP
S

SuperMan28

Reaction score
Thank you for the warm welcome.

I'll share a short story with you guys that changed my perspective on conversing with rival fans. This actually took place with a buddy of mine on the way up to see the Rams play. I live 3.5 hours from STL, SWMO. So there is a lot to talk about in that time, ya know.

I told my buddy that I didn't like our division rivals at all and how I hope they lose every game. You guys can understand, I'm sure. He told me he always rooted for our rivals if we weren't playing them. I didn't understand the logic at all. I asked him how he could do that. He said that he loves how our division gets so much praise from around the league. He reminded me how much it stunk 5 years ago when the best teams were scraping .500 or worse. Then I saw his point. It is awesome playing in such a tough division! I even found myself pulling for SEA throughout the playoffs because the tenacity they played with reminded me of my favorite team. SEA was representing the NFCW and I thought they were representing really well. Pound the rock and slobber knock the opponent on defense. Our teams have that in common. So needless to say I was pulling for you guys.

I can't I was pulling for ARZ, though. Bruce Arians mouthed off after the 12-6 finish in STL last year saying "the real defense was in red and white." That rubbed me the wrong way big time. Now he said a while back that they are going to the Super Bowl this year. So I'm definately hoping they get stomped just for their coach being unclassy.

Some would say Lynch isn't classy but I find the guy to be hilarious. Hated when SEA got him years ago because I believed he would be as good as he is.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if the healthiest team wins our division this year, excluding the Niners. I think the Niners just lost too many guys.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
pmedic920":1y2riom1 said:
Welcome.
Only advice I can offer is, don't poke the bears. You've been lurking, I'm sure you know who they are.

I would advise you to take his advice.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Welcome and I hope to attend a road game against the Rams one day. We had a short, but fun rivalry in the early 2000's and I desire it again.
2004 you had our # big time beating us 3 times that year including (I think our only) home playoff loss at The Clink.
Of course, we had to pay back in our own special way immediately following that.
Enjoy the season.

Mick063

Reaction score
Rams........completely stacked on the defensive line.

I put them neck and neck with the Bills, both of which are slightly ahead of the Jets.

In my opinion, the three best defensive lines in the game.