12th man training camp is now OPEN!

Chawker

Reaction score
Lets hear how you're training your voice to be heard in the heat of battle.
Do you submerge your head in a bucket of water and see how much water you can scream out and how long you can maintain it? Or are just screaming alot on Sundays from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM? :180670:
Do you go to the zoo and try to make more noise then the monkeys?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Chawker":1g7uy2z8 said:
Lets hear how you're training your voice to be heard in the heat of battle.
Do you submerge your head in a bucket of water and see how much water you can scream out and how long you can maintain it? Or are just screaming alot on Sundays from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM? :180670:
Do you go to the zoo and try to make more noise then the monkeys?

THe only way I can even consider preparing for vocal training is to watch a game on tv and utilize the volume control on that tv to really loud and see if I can match or overbearing it. Now yesterday, I wanted to scream at the neighbor as I could hear the muzak from my place inside. NO, I did not appreciate it. Oh...the neighbor is about 150 yds away.

tooshort

Reaction score
As a manager in a 20,000 square foot store , I employ four people with hearing aids and refrain from using the intercom to get their attention. When their "batteries run out" (BS.. they turned the hearing aids to spouse mode) and I still get their attention, I am confident that my voice is playoff ready.

I also carry 2 bags of ice blue Halls cough drops to every game so I and everyone around me has no excuse for lackluster output of noise.