Bowling with Avril, Mebane and Big Red

drcool

Reaction score
About the only good thing about being a Seahawks fan in Jacksonville, FL is that Cliff Avril is from the area and does quite a bit in the area for his charity which provides some good opportunities to meet him and hang out with him.

Tonight he is having a charity bowling event and my wife, the awesome 12 that she is, decided we should go do this for our first date night in months. So tonight we get to hang out with Cliff Avril, Brandon Mebane, Red Bryant, and some other NFL players.

Marshawn was supposed to be there but he won't be able to make it which is a bummer but I am really looking forward to this event tonight.

A couple days ago Avril was doing an autograph signing so we got a pic with him:

11050103_10153193140161997_6759802907103321504_n.jpg

If anyone else here happens to be in the Jacksonville area and wants to go you can buy a ticket here: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/cliff-avril ... 6585183731

I will be sure to post some pics of the event tonight or tomorrow. I am hoping I can get my son to do the Jelly Roll with Mebane.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Sounds like a lot of fun.

As for Lynch, after watching his "tanked" episode, I'm not surprised he's not there. He did so bad at bowling during that episode that at the end he gave the guys from tanked his bowling ball :lol:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
kidhawk":35qz5bbg said:
Sounds like a lot of fun.

As for Lynch, after watching his "tanked" episode, I'm not surprised he's not there. He did so bad at bowling during that episode that at the end he gave the guys from tanked his bowling ball :lol:
Most pro athletes are crappy bowlers unless they've bowled leagues for most of their life.
I used to part time at a place where Sonics, Mariners, and Hawks would come in and rent out our private lanes, and about 98% were not good.

There are a few exemptions however, former pitcher John Burkett is a great bowler and I believe has bowled a few senior pro events.

OP
OP
D

drcool

Reaction score
I really don't care how good they are at bowling. I will be happy if I break 120 and don't get my finger stuck in a ball.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Your odds of beating a pro football player at bowling are probably better than you think was my point.
Have fun!