Reaction score
Who's the boz?

..... bet that made ya feel older, eh?

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
imnKOgnito":3s3yy69e said:
Who's the boz?

No, just made me assume you were yet another bandwagon fan.

The Outfield

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":jddcui0d said:
imnKOgnito":jddcui0d said:
Who's the boz?

If you're young and don't know the complete history of the team, that doesn't necessarily mean you're a bandwagon fan. You have to start being a fan at some time.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
The Outfield":2rk0ctit said:
ZorntoLargent":2rk0ctit said:
imnKOgnito":2rk0ctit said:
Who's the boz?

If you're young and don't know the complete history of the team, that doesn't necessarily mean you're a bandwagon fan. You have to start being a fan at some time.

I signed up the year before our first SB, so this is true.

But, to be fair, I never followed football before and I've been flying high like a Seahawk ever since.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
The Outfield":2uhrjaae said:

No shit. Back in '83, you guys would have been ALL OVER me! (had all this new-fangled inter-web stuff been available back then!) ;)

New Fans are ALWAYS Welcome! (unless you're a dick, meaning future resident troll. Got enough of those newbs already! And no, I'm not gonna name 'em. Us old-timers know who you are....)

BT

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":1y4nioz2 said:
imnKOgnito":1y4nioz2 said:
Who's the boz?

Well, that was kind of lame of you.

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":39djxwmh said:
ZorntoLargent":39djxwmh said:
imnKOgnito":39djxwmh said:
Who's the boz?

Well, that was kind of lame of you.

For the record, my comment was a joke. I'm 2 years older than The Boz and have been a Seahawks fan since there have been Seahawks. Guess that joke went over like a lead balloon.

Vancanhawksfan

Reaction score
I really don't get this whole "bandwagon fan" thing like having new fans coming on board is somehow an insult to the team and the fanbase.

I'd rather support a team who is exciting enough that it is continuously converting more and more fans to root for it than one which is exclusive only to the clique due to it wallowing in depths of despair and mediocrity.

Seriously...who cares if someone has been rooting for the team for 4 decades or for 4 weeks? Does it make people feel like the cool kids just because they were around years before everyone else?

I say welcome aboard to any fan that revels in the glory of our team.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Hey now! He is only 2 yrs older than me. Thanks. :(

minormillikin

Reaction score
I was in elementary school in the state of Oklahoma when the Boz became a Seahawk. I hated the guy then, because even as a young kid I hated University of Oklahoma and anything associated with it (my older step sister went there, I didn't like her, etc) .

For all of you getting all defensive like you're being accused of not being a "real fan," settle. It's OK to be a newer fan or younger than the oldsters here. That said... There are books about Seahawks history... Maybe take a look...

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Happy B'Day Boz!
I also welcome new Seahawk fans. Heck, my son and daughter are two of them. A couple years ago, they finally sat down with Dad to see what all of the excitement was about and have been hooked ever since. Nothing wrong with that.

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
ivotuk":14oyjsp4 said:
ZorntoLargent":14oyjsp4 said:
imnKOgnito":14oyjsp4 said:
Who's the boz?

I thought he was getting Alzheimers.

Getting? My memory's been gone for at least 5 years.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
My son is finally a Seahawk fan. He turns 24 this May. He told me that he wants to see a Seahawk game again(he came with me in 2003 when he was 12) and see the city with his girlfriend. I told him I could hook him up when that happens. He said he wants a Sherman jersey. I am a proud mom.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":1mux2av2 said:
My son is finally a Seahawk fan. He turns 24 this May. He told me that he wants to see a Seahawk game again(he came with me in 2003 when he was 12) and see the city with his girlfriend. I told him I could hook him up when that happens. He said he wants a Sherman jersey. I am a proud mom.
As you should be. :th2thumbs:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
As WANTING to feeling old?, I have a Daughter that turned 49 in December :shock: , and a pair of shoes in my closet that just turned 51 :p

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
scutterhawk":2j0mas4c said:
As WANTING to feeling old?, I have a Daughter that turned 49 in December :shock: , and a pair of shoes in my closet that just turned 51 :p
Depending on your age when you had her, you must be my parent's age. My dad, who is 72, still goes out dancing every weekend and golfs all year long(he lives in AZ). He always says age is in the brain.
My son grew up watching the Lions because we are from Michigan but kinda got sucked in by Seattle and my love for the Hawks. Plus, he really, really digs Sherm. :th2thumbs: Would you choose Detroit over Seattle? Only a fool would. lol.
My son is no fool.

titan3131

Reaction score
I was born in 1990...

Only followed hawks since 04'

I really enjoyed the 30 for 30 boz did, great history lesson : )

Latest posts