[Patriots Fan] My last post

Status
Not open for further replies.

furi0usbee

Reaction score
Since some of you have been getting antsy and very grumpy, and really wanting to see me go away, I will. My intension was never to come around here and be a jerk. I've had some great discussions with many Seattle fans. In short, if you treated me with respect, you got the same back.

To those Seattle fans I actually was able to have a back and fourth dialog with, and didn't just call me a cheater, I say congrats on a good year, and may we see you back next February. You guys gave us all you had, and with the injuries, you guys left it all on the field. I could never have anything bad to say about a team that gives their all.

To those fans who offered nothing to this forum other than whining and crying about a team which constantly wins by cheating, I won't miss you guys. To you guys, I wish the off-season is a very long one indeed. I wish upon you a never-ending loop of Malcolm Butler. You deserve it. As for me, I will spend my time making sure my four Super Bowl game balls are always properly inflated to 12.5 PSI, just the way Tommy likes them. If you guys get back to the big game with us next year, I'll post that special pic just for you guys!

So this is it, until next year.

Out.

TAB420

Reaction score
Tommy likes his balls a bit on the small side, just like your mom.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
take the rest of your shit ass fan base with you. yesterday's news.

Status
Not open for further replies.