Thanks .NET!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It's come time for me to step away from the Blue Screen Of Love for a few months. I've been as active as I have ever been since I handed the keys over to RockHawk, and like many of you, the amount of passion and time commitment I've been putting into this team of ours - and how it ended like a shotgun blast to the heart last Sunday - has left me pretty depleted emotionally.

I imagine the players and coaches are very much the same as us 12's in that regard. After living and breathing Seahawks football day in and day out, you need to get away for awhile, enjoy your time with family and friends, enjoy your other hobbies and passions and decompress.

I have to focus on getting fit again and Spring is coming which means I need to get these new RC planes of mine ready for the skies. My beloved boxer Bella is nearing the end of her life so my family has these next final months to shower her with more love, scratches and a final trip to the beach in March (her 12th birthday). My band MidLifeCrisis will be getting back to gigging the local scene and hopefully Mrs. Aros will have a good FT job by the time mini camps startup.

I am so proud and honored to be a part of this incredible fanbase, organization and team of ours. As gut-wrenching as that final play in the Super Bowl really was, I am profoundly certain our immediate future with Russell Wilson and the boys at the helm, is incredibly bright.

The best is yet to come! In the meantime, hold the fort down and I'll see you leaner and meaner and blue and greener in a few months!

Go Hawks!

Keyhawk

Reaction score
Nice post, agree it's time to get away a bit and clear the mind. But, I am sure many of us, including me, will be frequently visiting the board again as we approach free agency and of course the draft. Our team will be back stronger than ever next season. Thanks much to .Net for everything. Go Hawks!!!!

kidhawk

Reaction score
Aros":11ltr044 said:
It's come time for me to step away from the Blue Screen Of Love for a few months. I've been as active as I have ever been since I handed the keys over to RockHawk, and like many of you, the amount of passion and time commitment I've been putting into this team of ours - and how it ended like a shotgun blast to the heart last Sunday - has left me pretty depleted emotionally.

I imagine the players and coaches are very much the same as us 12's in that regard. After living and breathing Seahawks football day in and day out, you need to get away for awhile, enjoy your time with family and friends, enjoy your other hobbies and passions and decompress.

I have to focus on getting fit again and Spring is coming which means I need to get these new RC planes of mine ready for the skies. My beloved boxer Bella is nearing the end of her life so my family has these next final months to shower her with more love, scratches and a final trip to the beach in March (her 12th birthday). My band MidLifeCrisis will be getting back to gigging the local scene and hopefully Mrs. Aros will have a good FT job by the time mini camps startup.

I am so proud and honored to be a part of this incredible fanbase, organization and team of ours. As gut-wrenching as that final play in the Super Bowl really was, I am profoundly certain our immediate future with Russell Wilson and the boys at the helm, is incredibly bright.

The best is yet to come! In the meantime, hold the fort down and I'll see you leaner and meaner and blue and greener in a few months!

Go Hawks!

It's been a great run, and I'm sure the fans and players are all due a little "me" time. I hope you can make the most of it, because we will be making a run up to the regular season before you know it.

byau

Reaction score
kidhawk":1y82yylx said:
Aros":1y82yylx said:

Go Hawks!

It's been a great run, and I'm sure the fans and players are all due a little "me" time. I hope you can make the most of it, because we will be making a run up to the regular season before you know it.

A nice sounding offseason :)

GO HAWKS!

BeaHUman

Reaction score
I fully understand where you are coming from.

Time for family ( HS kids are nearly full time), the wife will like having me back on Sundays.
I found out my dog may have cancer so I too will be more affectionate with her.

Enjoy your time away.

Go Hawks! We will be right back in the mix soon enough!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Terribly sorry to hear about your dog Aros.. as a big dog lover.. I can only imagine what you're feeling at the moment.

See you later in the offseason my friend.