WHy in the hell were we unable to stop that short pass

Marlin Man

Reaction score
at least a few times???? ZERO pressure on Brady, why not blitz a few times?? Injured Linemen yes, BUT do someting- react for christ's sake, do something!!! What the hell happened to the great defense that got us there. Man we were up by ten, never should have come down to that last damn play of the game.

Shit

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I was having flashbacks of the Chargers game. I swear the Pats just copied that gameplan and it worked to perfection again.

Keep moving the chains with 5-6 yard plays and then attack with the TE.

It's the only gameplan I have seen that seems to break the Seahawk Defense.

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
We didn't need to sell out to stop it. To beat us likes that takes a hall of fame performance. Most QBs try but can't execute.

It takes near perfection between scheme and execution to do it.

Point being also is we did enough on defense to win. Got some turnovers and gave up only a single huge play. You don't need to do more.

homerun1970

Reaction score
Because the LOB on sunday was the Legion of Banged. 4 of them heading to offseason surgery. Lane hurt early on. Simon has a chance to grow from it but after that performance the HUMBLE should be for a reason.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Sorry but only an idiot would trust KJ on Grand, not just once but twice.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
The second half of this game looks dramatically different with Cliff Avril, Jeremy Lane, Brandon Mebane, Jordan Hill, and non-gimpy versions of Earl Thomas and Kam Chancellor. It is what it is. There's only so much you scheme for.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2gfzgekh said:
I was having flashbacks of the Chargers game. I swear the Pats just copied that gameplan and it worked to perfection again.

Keep moving the chains with 5-6 yard plays and then attack with the TE.

It's the only gameplan I have seen that seems to break the Seahawk Defense.

Felt this one too. Thought a minor adaptation would work but I think the DBs were over-pursuing and that was an achilles heel. If you noticed during the game the receivers were allowing our defenders to go by and then racking up a few to 6 yds at a pop. Some were slipping on the tackle too. Just my guess tho.

swagcity21

Reaction score
I would believe 100% all day in our LB's to keep up with the TE's of the league. Gronkowski is just another beast on another level. but with that said a HEALTHY Bam Bam and Gronk gets neutralized down field.

As far as the short passes go I agree, if we get back to the Bowl next year and we face this same team what do we do to stop these 3-5 yd routs. I was disappointed to see the fastest defense in the league have trouble with this. is it a scheme issue?