Wish I was a fly on the wall, players ripping coaching staff

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I don't see how Bevell can come back to this team now. Does anyone affiliated with the team still respect him? He needs to start over somewhere else

byau

Reaction score
Article also shows how awesome Marshawn is. You never EVER hear him complaining about his job and about playcalling, he does everything he is asked to do

I was curious as to his reaction to the last playcall and according to the article his reaction is consistent with being a team player

jake206

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/562105785254416386[/tweet]

endzorn

Reaction score
The mess left behind after the loss is bigger than the loss itself. I've never seen this after a game. Usually you hear about the reactions, but it's leaked by the media through sources during the days after the game, but Bevell is pointing fingers at a player, players are openly pointing fingers at coaches. Bickering, infighting, on-field brawling. This is incredible. Worst case scenario and it's all brought on by one play call.

Seahawk

Reaction score
jkitsune":1t30f848 said:
ivotuk":1t30f848 said:
jake206":1t30f848 said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/562105785254416386[/tweet]

Class act there. Re-Sign Marshawn.

What a classy thing to say.
c'mon man! he said that as a jab at what he was told after he flipped off the sideline when he didn't get that run play call.

firebee

Reaction score
If we don't fire Bevell, I'd ask for a trade if I was a Lynch. Empty backfield??? Bevell is a complete moron. Carroll shoudl've called a timeout as soon as he saw the empty backfield and knocked Bevell out. Wilson shouldn't have even tried to throw the ball. The absurdity of that play is just dumbfounding. When the ball was snapped, I was hoping we'd try a read-option jet sweep. Passing out of a formation that doesn't even have a back in the backfield as a threat to run the ball. I hate Bevell soooo much. That moron should be fired immediately. He is the most garbage playcaller in the NFL. We don't win games because of his playcalling. We win games in spite of his playcalling. Get rid of that POS.

Latest posts