A love letter

Reaction score
Just a quick thought before game time, we are so lucky to be witnessing the most historic run for Seahawks football, can anyone Imagine this transpiring just a short time ago! This team has spoiled us we can truthfully say the only time we are beaten is when we dont play to our potential. Its made Seahawk fans royalty; when we were once jokes in many Nfl circles.
We owe this team our undivided love THROUGH good and bad! The sacrifices they have made , and the love they have shown us is rare in these times. I know that it has made me closer to my love ones, and let us share special times together, I will always look back at these times with special feelings.
Win or lose today I am a better person for having the Hawks, and this forum in my life. God bless the players on both sides today , and keep them free of injuries.

Go Hawks!!!

LTH

Reaction score
The Great Hawktini":2wx94sf7 said:
Just a quick thought before game time, we are so lucky to be witnessing the most historic run for Seahawks football, can anyone Imagine this transpiring just a short time ago! This team has spoiled us we can truthfully say the only time we are beaten is when we dont play to our potential. Its made Seahawk fans royalty; when we were once jokes in many Nfl circles.
We owe this team our undivided love THROUGH good and bad! The sacrifices they have made , and the love they have shown us is rare in these times. I know that it has made my closer to my love ones, and let us share special times together, I will always look back at these times with special feelings.
Win or lose today I am a better person for having the Hawks, and this forum in my life. God bless the players on both sides today , and keep them free of injuries.

Go Hawks!!!

RIGHT ON!!!

LTH