LOB vs TE's a concern?

12thManHawkFan

Reaction score
Loss -Week 2 Chargers, Anotonio Gates (3)
Win - Week 3 Broncos, Julius Thomas (1), Jacob Tamme (1)
Loss - Week 6 Cowboys, Gavin Escobar (1), Jason Witten (1)
Loss - Week 7 Rams, Lance Kendricks (1)
Win - Week 9 Raiders, Mychal Rivera (2)

**************Team Meeting*************

Win - Week 14 Eagles Zach Ertz (1)

8-0 Since The KC Game only allowing 1 TE TD along the way. Looks to me like that stat is inline with the rest of the season. So looking at the information, how will we fair against Gronk in the up coming matchup?

marko358

Reaction score
Banged up Kam in San Diego and Wagner missed a bunch of those other games. They're both good to go for tomorrow.

OP
OP

12thManHawkFan

Reaction score
marko358":2mdt9nsq said:
Banged up Kam in San Diego and Wagner missed a bunch of those other games. They're both good to go for tomorrow.

What weeks specifically did Wagner miss?

OP
OP

12thManHawkFan

Reaction score
12thManHawkFan":1vdl2clu said:
marko358":1vdl2clu said:

What weeks specifically did Wagner miss?

I looked it up he was out 1/2 of week 6 and 7-11.

Ozzy

Reaction score
1 TD in the past 10 games? I like our chances.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
It just isn't really a trend. Especially when the bulk of it is at the early part of the season. Things changed and in the big picture the Hawks were still in every one of those games with 4th quarter leads in a couple of the losses.

They won 6 straight to end the season and 9 out of their last 10, with a close loss to the team that pounded the Pats in embarrassing fashion.

I don't care if Gronk gets 2 TDs as long as there is only a couple FGs surrounding them. Because the Hawks will score 28 points on offense today. Maybe more.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
If it ends up not a concern, it will be because the D made it a big concern.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Every tackle on Gronk should be in the ESPN highlights ... (Davis from the 49ers and Jimmy Graham know what I'm talking about). By the end of the game, I dare him to catch any pass thrown to him ...

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Didn't we already play NE with Gronk and the Prison Bit** in 2012? How did that turn out? Oh, and that was with a D that pales in comparison to this one.
What the analysts fail to point out is NE's weakness vs opposing TEs(Especially via DVOA).
It is their most glaring defensive weakness and we have 3 HEALTHY TEs playing tonight. I can't wait to watch that unfold.