Anyone having problems getting Hawks gear from Fanatics?

jding

Reaction score
Bought a bunch of Hawks gear from Fanatics right after the NFC title game that supposed to ship no later than the 27th and yet I'm still waiting to get a shipping confirmation that it's been sent to me. Anyone else have issues getting their merchandise from Fanatics?

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
jding":2p1y7sza said:
Bought a bunch of Hawks gear from Fanatics right after the NFC title game that supposed to ship no later than the 27th and yet I'm still waiting to get a shipping confirmation that it's been sent to me. Anyone else have issues getting their merchandise from Fanatics?

Contact their customer service and they can provide you with more details on your order.

A

Anonymous

I ordered a limited wolf gray Lynch jersey and NFC champs shirt for myself and a hoodie for my wife last Thursday. The jersey and hoodie were both in stock at the time and it said the shirt would ship by the 27th I believe. Going by how they shipped stuff last year I was expecting to have at least the hoodie and jersey shipped within a day or two (by Monday at the latest) with the shirt shipped whenever it was available. Nope....they waited until the shirt was in stock to ship anything. On Monday night I emailed them asking what the status of my order was and got a reply saying that it would ship out on Tuesday when the shirt would be in stock.

I would suggest contacting them to see what they say. They could be holding the entire order until a certain piece of it becomes available.

Marlin Man

Reaction score
THEY answered NONE- they really are into "customer service" Bunch of friggin clowns

drcool

Reaction score
PM me your order number and I will look it up and give you a status. I can't change anything on the orders or do any returns or anything but I can let you know what the deal is with your orders.

OP
OP
J

jding

Reaction score
I've contacted customer service the last 3 days. Each day they say it will be shipped out expedited over night shipping and then nothing happens. Really frustrating.

Thanks for your help drcool! I'll PM my order number right now.

Riley12

Reaction score
Awful experience recently.

I went through them to get a shirt and two hats. Well, I received two boxes. One had the proper shirt and one hat, but also had a friggin PATRIOTS hat inside. It is taking all of my willpower not to dump it in the trash.

The other box had tons of Ohio state National Champions stuff inside, but had my name and packing list all over it and no sign of who it is for.

The return label says that I will be charged $5.50 if I return the stuff. It is free to dump it in the garbage if I don't hear back from customer service before I leave for AZ.

irocdave

Reaction score
I did the same thing. Some of the order was delivered today. Hope the rest comes tomorrow.

OP
OP
J

jding

Reaction score
Seems like I'm not the only one then. Their customer service has been horrific. They try to be helpful but nothing gets done.