Greetings 12th Man

BlackandGolden

Reaction score
Seahawks fans...how's it going? Your forum seems like great place for football talk, and I'm just a Saints fan dropping by. Your defense has the potential of being reaching legendary status as a result of good drafting and good developing. If only we had a defense like this to go with our offense...one can dream. :3-1:

If you have any questions about us, I'd be happy to chat. Good luck in the SB, I hope the Hawks win it again. :D

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Welcome to .NET, Black. Question - do you really want to see us win this game, and if so, is it only because our opponent is the Patriots?

OP
OP
BlackandGolden

BlackandGolden

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":22r3ekzb said:
Welcome to .NET, Black. Question - do you really want to see us win this game, and if so, is it only because our opponent is the Patriots?

I would like to Seattle win it since it's been such a long time any team has repeated. Your roster is stacked, and it's as close to a "Dream Team" as we ever will see in a salary capped era.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Welcome to .Net, this is a great place to talk football.
We have many good members that aren't Hawk fans. I invite you to remain active after the SB.

OP
OP
BlackandGolden

BlackandGolden

Reaction score
pmedic920":1uh8asx7 said:
Welcome to .Net, this is a great place to talk football.
We have many good members that aren't Hawk fans. I invite you to remain active after the SB.

I intend to. Appreciate the welcome from you both. :th2thumbs:

BlueBlood

Reaction score
:2:

You dont have to shove roses up our asses just speak your true feelings and have a great time!

OP
OP
BlackandGolden

BlackandGolden

Reaction score
BlueBlood":1j8z5gvq said:

You dont have to shove roses up our asses just speak your true feelings and have a great time!

Haha, I'm having fun here already :th2thumbs:

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
BlackandGolden":29fo48xn said:
RolandDeschain":29fo48xn said:

I would like to Seattle win it since it's been such a long time any team has repeated. Your roster is stacked, and it's as close to a "Dream Team" as we ever will see in a salary capped era.

Gets my vote! Welcome to .Net, where the price of admission is a hand grenade and a shrimp po' boy hand delivered to yours truly.

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
With the exception of Steelers and 49rs fans, you will generally get a warm reception here. We are all interested in the perspective of fans of the other 31 Teams going into this. And when visiting their fan forums, we don’t believe a word of it when they say they hate both teams and won’t be watching. When in reality, We LOVE FOOTBALL and will watch the SB whether our team made it or not. We wouldn’t have registered in a football forum if we didn’t love football.

Welcome aboard.

Phteven

Reaction score
BlackandGolden":1jys1jc6 said:
I don't know. The occasional rose... wait. No. Of course, you're right... hehe. No roses in any asses around here. That would be ridiculous.

OP
OP
BlackandGolden

BlackandGolden

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":2ggln4gw said:
BlackandGolden":2ggln4gw said:
RolandDeschain":2ggln4gw said:

Gets my vote! Welcome to .Net, where the price of admission is a hand grenade and a shrimp po' boy hand delivered to yours truly.

I don't mind, NOLA does have a widespread selection of food choices!

Beast Mode already shook your stadium in a playoff game, so I guess that's the best grenade I've given. LOL. :D

OP
OP
BlackandGolden

BlackandGolden

Reaction score
SPIRITOF12":204nbfe7 said:
With the exception of Steelers and 49rs fans, you will generally get a warm reception here. We are all interested in the perspective of fans of the other 31 Teams going into this. And when visiting their fan forums, we don’t believe a word of it when they say they hate both teams and won’t be watching. When in reality, We LOVE FOOTBALL and will watch the SB whether our team made it or not. We wouldn’t have registered in a football forum if we didn’t love football.

Welcome aboard.

I always watch the SB each time, regardless of who's playing. Those few times in which our favorite team would make it there are special, but they can't do it every time. Hopefully my team makes it back another time, but as for this year, here's to great game! :snack:

pmedic920

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":24xbjles said:
BlackandGolden":24xbjles said:
RolandDeschain":24xbjles said:

Hard to drink 2, if they are made correctly.

OP
OP
BlackandGolden

BlackandGolden

Reaction score
LudwigsDrummer":30v2n46n said:
Welcome B&G.
Got any spare tickets to this Sunday's game?

Haha, I have no tix to the game in AZ lol but I'll be watching it on TV down here in Louisiana. :snack:

Scottemojo

Reaction score
BlackandGolden":1hlrrkwt said:
BlueBlood":1hlrrkwt said:

Haha, I'm having fun here already :th2thumbs:
BlueBlood doesn't speak for everybody. I love getting flowers.