Why I Think the NFC CG Couldn't Have Been More Perfect

Jiggy

Reaction score
I was watching Inside the NFL and one of the topics was "Why is Seattle so good?". When it was Nate Burleson's turn to comment he mentioned "This teams loves each other."

Now looking at the NFC CG. Green Bay was doing a great job. Both at executing their game plan AND taking advantage of Seahawks mistakes and misfortunes. But Seattle never gave up, never quit on each other. They kept believing in each other. Never stopped battling. As we all know, they turned it around and won.

I think this resulted in this team walking out of the locker room that Sunday night even more ready to fight for each other. The defense knows that the offense will keep looking for a way to put it together. The offense knows that no matter how many times they fail to get a drive going, the defense will get back out there and *punch the opposing team in the nose* in order to get the ball back in the offenses hands.

Kearse knows, that regardless of multiple mistakes that put his team in what most people would consider an un-winnable situation, Wilson will keep calling his number. Wilson knows that he can count on Kearse to shake off his mistakes and catch that game winning touchdown.

I am fully expecting the Patriots to come out swinging. Having to deal with deflate gate... they are going to be an angry team a cornered rattler ready to strike and **** some shit up.

The NFC CG was a character builder for the Seahawks to be able to deal with the Patriots.

I think this game is going to be one of the best superbowls in history.... It's going to be back and forth and very close.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
And we know that if Seattle can keep the game close (which they always do), they have a shot at the end. We know the formula and the players know the formula: play it safe and keep it close in the first half. Make your adjustments and finish the fight in the 2nd half.

They believe in the process and they believe in each other.

Exittium

Reaction score
i think the Pats can use the deflated gate all they want for motivation. But I still haven't been awed by anything I've watched these last few days.

Our Hawks, the one thing they do best is play for the full game. They don't give up, and they sure as hell show up 200-500% when they're told they have no chance by the mediots, they might as well pack their bags. And thanks to the numerous idiots out there in the media telling Seattle, they've never faced blah blah blah. They're just going to punch the team they're facing even harder so that the media who was doubting Seattle is left with the black eye.

ps Our Defense is going make what convicts do to each other in prison look like a foreplay

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Jiggy":8znv3pzw said:
I was watching Inside the NFL and one of the topics was "Why is Seattle so good?". When it was Nate Burleson's turn to comment he mentioned "This teams loves each other."

Now looking at the NFC CG. Green Bay was doing a great job. Both at executing their game plan AND taking advantage of Seahawks mistakes and misfortunes. But Seattle never gave up, never quit on each other. They kept believing in each other. Never stopped battling. As we all know, they turned it around and won.

I think this resulted in this team walking out of the locker room that Sunday night even more ready to fight for each other. The defense knows that the offense will keep looking for a way to put it together. The offense knows that no matter how many times they fail to get a drive going, the defense will get back out there and *punch the opposing team in the nose* in order to get the ball back in the offenses hands.

Kearse knows, that regardless of multiple mistakes that put his team in what most people would consider an un-winnable situation, Wilson will keep calling his number. Wilson knows that he can count on Kearse to shake off his mistakes and catch that game winning touchdown.

I am fully expecting the Patriots to come out swinging. Having to deal with deflate gate... they are going to be an angry team a cornered rattler ready to strike and **** some shit up.

The NFC CG was a character builder for the Seahawks to be able to deal with the Patriots.

I think this game is going to be one of the best superbowls in history.... It's going to be back and forth and very close.
I think the refs will steal it from us. Just like SB XL.

Only this time the rest of the world will know exactly why.