Interesting Stat

kidhawk

Reaction score
I was just watching NFL Network and they were showing the stats for our 3-3 start vs our 11-1 finish. I'm not sure if they were just counting through the Carolina playoff game to make it 18, but that's the stat they showed.

Our defensive PPG went from 23 to 12, which I would think we all expected. The offense though, went from 26 to 24 points per game. Approximately scoring 2 points less per game over the last 12 games over the first 6

Boycie

Reaction score
kidhawk":2yqbux5p said:
I was just watching NFL Network and they were showing the stats for our 3-3 start vs our 11-1 finish. I'm not sure if they were just counting through the Carolina playoff game to make it 18, but that's the stat they showed.

Our defensive PPG went from 23 to 12, which I would think we all expected. The offense though, went from 26 to 24 points per game. Approximately scoring 2 points less per game over the last 12 games over the first 6

Those last 6 games of the season were all against great defenses. So maybe that was a reason why the offensive output dipped by 2ppg?