Phoenix reception Presser

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
#SeahawksArrival trending! Fans lining up on Baseline by the AZ Grand Resort @ 1 or 1:30 pm. Flight arrives at 2 pm and Coach & others scheduled to talk to media @ 3!
and that is approximately 5 mins away. Dot Com is live with the backdrop up.

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/live.html

Sent to Kidhawk..but it may be his nap time. LOL

pmedic920

Reaction score
Wow. I feel a litter better than I did awhile ago.
That was a good press conf. they asked some good questions.
Pete was cool as a cucumber and nailed every answer.
GoHawks.

Thanks for the link, I would have missed it.

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I missed a couple points...but here is what I did get.

3rd rd and 6th rd quarterbacks against each other that respects the player

Sherman, Richard practiced well

Earl Thomas practiced yesterday works well. Ready to play.

College and pros. Championships are somewhat the same. Excited for the opportunity.

Richard….extraordinary job as secondary coach.

Craft….congrat the pats coach. They have had ongoing discussions and good relationships.

Players will have a challenge to maintain humility…remain balanced.

What has helped you in N.E. coaching? Maintain consistency while coaching. Not changing according to coaching. And they maintain that consistency

Lynch….discussions unique individual with know how he operates. Private person. A great deal in silence over talking. They will discuss about situations within the next couple days.

NFC CG has the team come down off the win? Naw..they are doing fine.

Last 5 mins….NFC CG…Positivity…mental athlete and physical athlete..of course RW was being discussed. Discussed preparation done by RW.

Integrity of the game??? Expectations of leadership…but they as coaches and owners are human. Recover by doing the right thing. Make the right decisions and do the right thing.

What about deflategate??? Know much more today than last week. He knows a LOT more than he did before on the football awareness. No smirking there.

History…..not concerned about the history of his legacy with the other coaches back to back wins. Seems more to be adept at trying to go 1-0 this coming week as well.

Difference between coaching back in the day and now..growth. experience. Winging without knowledge until he learns what is good and bad and what works.

When you choose a play special teams or normal or field goal…momentum changes and personel as well as tendencies of the other team.

N.E. secondary…how they move guys around…Bellichick changes his game plans a lot..a lot more man to man. BB helps Bellychick make better defenses.

Playing the in the Cards several weeks ago….know better what the facilities are like…and crowd noise possibly. Having played there helps a tiny bit..maybe.

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Thanks Pm. I think someone stepped on the cord to the camera just prior to the conference and they had to reset it up. I shall try to post the link to the presser when it shows up at .COM.

chris98251

Reaction score
Didn't see it or hear it but based on the synopsis it looks like were are not getting into a bait game with material this time around.

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I agree..so far. Not sure if that changes later in the week tho. I hope not.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Thanks for filling it as I am don't have as much online time on the weekends so I wasn't able to be here for the arrival press conferences. Here are links to the ones up on .com. For some reason they don't seem to have Sherman or Kearse, but I have heard quotes from both of them.

kidhawk":5k30dkxt said:
I wasn't able to be online for these yesterday, and don't see a post about them, so here are the video links of the arrival press conferences by Carroll, Bennett, Thomas and Wilson.

Pete Carroll:
[urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/videos/Pete-Carroll-SB49-Sunday-Press-Conference/e4d8b351-430a-42fc-8d7b-7e46e266ad3d[/urltargetblank]

Michael Bennett:
[urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/videos/Michael-Bennett-SB49-Sunday-Press-Conference/5b7aec58-ce39-460d-8683-a1649ca626fc[/urltargetblank]

Earl Thomas:
[urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/videos/Earl-Thomas-SB49-Sunday-Press-Conference/19b8ffbb-5342-4ef0-bce6-ae98b40d61c7[/urltargetblank]

Russell Wilson:
[urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/videos/Russell-Wilson-SB49-Sunday-Press-Conference/e0054620-dfa3-4cff-a482-356e85b5bea1[/urltargetblank]