Pete's Friday Presser w/synopsis

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/live.html[/urltargetblank]

It's scheduled to come up at 1:30 but their video feed just went live, so either they have something else going on before his press conference, or he's going to be early today.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Willson had a great week, said it surprised them. He'll likely play

Chancellor and Smith are both back and should play

On Lane....He practiced and did well. Was a little sore after the game. Have to kind of manage him through the week.

Still just managing Lynch. He practiced well today

On Moeaki...he's definitely part of the game plan. Didn't elaborate

on Bradford...said he fit right in and will backup at the MLB spot.

Coyle is banged up. Wouldn't say he would or wouldn't be available.

Maxwell will start, Simon will also play.

Burley won't play this week. Lane will be the Nickel.

Tokuafu....doing a good job on offense, so they put him in the mix on defense as well.

Wagner has a shot at next week.

Carpenter is going to be doubtful this week.

Gave his standard props to the opponent.

Said we expect some chippy weather.....changed that to crisp weather. Said they are preparing for the cold and the loud crowd.

On field conditions, he said he's sure they'll take care of the field but whatever it is like, they both play on it so they just have to be ready.

That's it for today.

seahawks187

Reaction score
I think the best bet is to have wagner come back vs the niners.. I don't think him rushing back to play AZ then playing on a short week would be the best thing

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Largent80":37z5xaf8 said:
Thanks again Kid, I missed the video, damnitt.

[urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/videos/Pete-Carroll-Week-11-Friday-Press-Conference/3e472dc5-9a88-4952-bd72-093190cae771[/urltargetblank]

It's on .com now if you want to grab a cold one and watch it

ringless

Reaction score
seahawks187":26qgm5iw said:
I think the best bet is to have wagner come back vs the niners.. I don't think him rushing back to play AZ then playing on a short week would be the best thing

I absolutely agree with you! I can only hope Pete does as well

nolachawks

Reaction score
Tokuafu....doing a good job on offense, so they put him in the mix on defense as well.

Interesting....What I've seen online is he has played some DE. He's earning that paycheck.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
nolachawks":2y6j5z7r said:

Interesting....What I've seen online is he has played some DE. He's earning that paycheck.

Yea, Pete mentioned that he's played quite a bit of defense in the past and that since he's come along well on offense, it allows them to work him into the defensive game plan some as well.

It sounds like it has been a part of the plan all along, but they wanted him to focus on his FB duties and get comfortable there first.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":33zv62mj said:
Thanks Kid. That Willson's a freak eh? Hope they had him on the jugs.

Great news about Bobby.

Nah. The coaching staff knows better than to risk a concussion with balls flying to his head. Willson will get some helping of stickum lathered onto his gloves and jersey pregame.

byau

Reaction score
As always, thanks kidhawk. Looking forward to a great gritty game.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
kidhawk":290a1uer said:
nolachawks":290a1uer said:

Yea, Pete mentioned that he's played quite a bit of defense in the past and that since he's come along well on offense, it allows them to work him into the defensive game plan some as well.

It sounds like it has been a part of the plan all along, but they wanted him to focus on his FB duties and get comfortable there first.

I'm pretty stoked about this guy. He did a great job blowing up defenders last week. Watching him on the sidelines, he seems to have already established some rapport with Lynch. They were yukking it up pretty good. Do we have the long-awaited replacement for Strong??

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
If Moeoki can just stay healthy he could be a gamechanger the guy is a great pass catcher and just good overall but his downfall has been injury.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
kidhawk":gt14bpcx said:
Willson had a great week, said it surprised them. He'll likely play

Chancellor and Smith are both back and should play

On Lane....He practiced and did well. Was a little sore after the game. Have to kind of manage him through the week.

Still just managing Lynch. He practiced well today

On Moeaki...he's definitely part of the game plan. Didn't elaborate

on Bradford...said he fit right in and will backup at the MLB spot.

Coyle is banged up. Wouldn't say he would or wouldn't be available.

Maxwell will start, Simon will also play.

Burley won't play this week. Lane will be the Nickel.

Wagner has a shot at next week.

Carpenter is going to be doubtful this week.

Gave his standard props to the opponent.

Said we expect some chippy weather.....changed that to crisp weather. Said they are preparing for the cold and the loud crowd.

On field conditions, he said he's sure they'll take care of the field but whatever it is like, they both play on it so they just have to be ready.

That's it for today.
That's surprising, great news for Willson. This cold Seattle weather should help them, if they're practicing in it.

Latest posts