Ticket Availability

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
I just checked the Prime Sports site and there appears to be about 238 TOTAL tickets available on the Seahawks side and 340 on the Pats side of the stadium. Sigh... I will be watching from a sports bar here.

Russellmania3

Reaction score
I have everything booked but the tickets, I am starting to stress out on the tickets .

BocciHawk

Reaction score
The rumor I've heard is that a lot of tickets typically show up on Sunday before the Super Bowl. Something about the way they are distributed to players and staff.

Tbone

Reaction score
If tickets get released from the teams/players and families are they listed on NFL Ticket Exchange?

Thanks

GO HAWKS

lukerguy

Reaction score
Russellmania3":2jhwtqrf said:
I have everything booked but the tickets, I am starting to stress out on the tickets .

Don't stress. Most people who are going have their tickets, and there are a lot more tickets available than you think. Buy them on the Saturday before the game.

jake206

Reaction score
Don't stress...have a blast in Phoenix. If you get tickets, great. But lots to do during Superbowl week, such as going to NFL pre-game events. Also lots of parties...not like New Orleans, or New York but should be quite of few.