Where to Party In Glendale Superbowl Weekend With 12's??

Patrickhawk

Reaction score
New to this site so hopefully im doing this correctly. I don't know Glendale at all and am hoping to plan where to party and watch the game with other 12's Saturday and Sunday somewhere close to the stadium as we are staying at the motel 6 in Glendale. Googled it of course but hoping to hear some more ideas from other 12's going to AZ. Really want to tailgate but not pay $400 for a tailgate ticket into something...Thoughts?? oh and of course GO HAWKS!!

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
I suspect glendale has a ton of parking lots and one floor concrete buildings #sprawl

OP
OP
P

Patrickhawk

Reaction score
Thanks Soulfish, just looked online at McFaddens that's just the kind of place I was looking for. Im Surprised it's been so difficult to find places online I assumed they would be everywhere. Looks like I can make reservations in advance I think I will do that. Thanks again!!

peppersjap

Reaction score
I highly suggest getting the tickets for McFaddens ahead of time. It is a zoo for regular season Seahawk games so it will probably be even busier Saturday. They have another bar in the entertainment area that will be a Patriots bar so that should be interesting.

HawkerBacker

Reaction score
Can but them online but don't know if I want to lock myself into the place either (which at 250 for a table is locking it in). Hitting NFL Experience Saturday during the day and then glendale westgate concerts later in the day is our plan right now. Then Sunday morning back to westgate and stadium for tailgating. Where's everyone going to be around stadium lots? Anybody have a spot on that grassy area by the stadium? Love to hookup for tailgating!

HawkerBacker

Reaction score
Peppers looking for the link, you have it? Never mind got it, that's the 10am-4pm thing. I was talking for later that night 8pm.