New Englands lack of fumbles

Status
Not open for further replies.

marko358

Reaction score
It'll be great to see them finally playing with a properly inflated ball after all of these years. A coupe of fumbles and a few WR drops seem much more likely now.

mirrikat45

Reaction score
marko358":9j6t4wug said:
It'll be great to see them finally playing with a properly inflated ball after all of these years. A coupe of fumbles and a few WR drops seem much more likely now.

No wonder they can't notice the difference. They've been playing like this for 8 seasons. They may be so used to the under inflated balls by now that they actually have more than normal number of fumbles while they adjust.

Alexander

Reaction score
mirrikat45":oyr7qc5i said:
marko358":oyr7qc5i said:

No wonder they can't notice the difference. They've been playing like this for 8 seasons. They may be so used to the under inflated balls by now that they actually have more than normal number of fumbles while they adjust.

If I'm not mistaken, the footballs were found to be under-inflated at halftime of the AFCC game, and they played the rest of the game with properly inflated footballs. Is this correct or no? If so, most of the blowout occurred when they were playing with regulation balls.

As much as I'd like to believe the Pats are suddenly going to start fumbling the ball like crazy, I wouldn't bet on it. My guess is that this whole thing has zero impact on the Super Bowl itself. I still like our chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts