Jeremy Lane doesn't think Gronk is that good

nolachawks

Reaction score
On ESPN, Jeremy Lane responds to question about Gronk, "I actually don't think he's that good." I guess we will be hearing about this for the next 10 days. Whether its true or not, hold those opinions in until at least after the super bowl.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Buahahaha. Lane's setting himself up to look either pretty good or pretty bad following the Super Bowl. We'll see what happens, but I admire his balls either way. They're definitely not deflated.

CANHawk

Reaction score
It's okay, these aren’t Jeremy Stevens's seahawks. We can back that sort of talk up now. I'm not worried. Is Gronk all that much better than I'm Jimmy or Vernon Davis? Not really...

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I wish the Seahawks would just stick to the cliche answers about how everyone is great and it will be a challenge to compete against them.

seaNOmercy

Reaction score
When I saw that my mind immediately went to Jerramy Stevens, lol.

Then I remembered that this isn't '05.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Lane shouldn't talk much. Rodgers burned him good a couple times. Would have had a touchdown on him to Jordy Nelson if not for (either) his calf (or) Seattle's pressure affecting his accuracy.

iigakusei

Reaction score
And they will ask Gronk about it and he will say "Who is Jeremy Lane?"
It is all very predictable.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Doesn't KJ do most of the TE coverage, or was that just last year?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Blitzer88":1zo91ds9 said:
Ugh................let's not give them any bulletin board material.
I'd have thought my taunting God to tear Sherman's ACLs & MCLs post before the Packers game, which we won by the way, would have gotten your superstition to tone down a bit. Guess not. ;)

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Lane was saying what I was thinking and said in another thread, press man CB's on him seems to give him trouble.

I'm actually feeling better about this matchup now, Seattle sounds pretty confident going into this match.

Marlin Man

Reaction score
over his ass repeatedly, over and over again. If he doesn't get help from Cam orThomas, he is gonna be on "that island" and will be a sinking man.

What a dumb thing to say

Blitzer88

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1lrdpb89 said:
Blitzer88":1lrdpb89 said:
Ugh................let's not give them any bulletin board material.
I'd have thought my taunting God to tear Sherman's ACLs & MCLs post before the Packers game, which we won by the way, would have gotten your superstition to tone down a bit. Guess not. ;)

Ro, you should know by now that nothing calms me down, I am just one big ball of stress. but I do so others don't have too.

lukerguy

Reaction score
What a stupid thing to say.. Good or bad. Shut your mouth.

hawk79

Reaction score
Probably shouldn't have said it. Attempting to make a point and chose a poor way of saying it. Not that worried about it but don't want bulletin board material. However, if you're going to say something like this, this is probably the week to do it to go under the radar.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1ua5vqlt said:
Lane shouldn't talk much. Rodgers burned him good a couple times. Would have had a touchdown on him to Jordy Nelson if not for (either) his calf (or) Seattle's pressure affecting his accuracy.
If Rodger's calf wasn't this or that? If there was no pressure?! Does pass defense involve coverage only? Sounds like Lane did his job.

formido

Reaction score
Great thing to say. The Giants talked smack to New England leading up to the Super Bowl and then whooped them. Quit being scared of New England. They could win, but they definitely ain't nothing to be scared of. Seattle's the team that sends every other team into a tailspin after playing, Seattle's the team that destroyed a New England-type offense in last year's Super Bowl despite being underdogs, Seattle's the team that's, what, 10-0 against SB winning QBs since Wilson joined, and SEATTLE is the team that's led the NFL in DVOA three straight years.

One team should be a little nervous and their name's not Seattle.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Marlin Man":10ede28x said:
over his ass repeatedly, over and over again. If he doesn't get help from Cam orThomas, he is gonna be on "that island" and will be a sinking man.

What a dumb thing to say
Yes, he's DOOMED, LOL!