Anybody else hear that caller on Brock & Salk?

Laloosh

Reaction score
Guy just unapologetically destroyed Green Bay's players whining post-game and ended it with a mic drop. Will have to post a link later but wow, it was good.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
i'll have to hear it but one thing I'll say is that the coaches blew that game, not the players. Even the hosed on-side kick - players should have never been in that position but nobody on that coaching staff apparently has a killer instinct. Does pete settle for 3 from the half yard line in a game like that? no. Is he instructing guys to go down after an INT? no they are running it back as far as they can. is he running out the clock with 5 minutes left? Well - maybe on that one but we have beast mode so it's not the same thing.

I feel bad for that Bostick guy and any other player on that team who's getting torn up because of poor coaching.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
It was awesome. I need a recording of that.

Rodgers is a whiny dude. Lacy is a fat fake Marshawn Lynch.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Oh man Brock was busting up he could hardly talk. That was a great call. Thanks for the link!

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
...Richard Sherman was playing with an arm dangling off of a NERVE. Earl Thomas had to have his shoulder popped back into place like it was a karate movie from the '80s and Aaron Rodgers STILL didn't throw at them...

Lol! I'll always wonder why he didn't try 1-armed Sherman.

ivotuk

Reaction score
He probably though Sherman was trying to bait him...

Here's the link to Hour 3

"John Clayton joins "Brock & Salk" for his Morning Drive - of all the potential story lines entering this Super Bowl, what will we be talking about for the next two weeks? The guys continue to take calls on whether the Packers choked away Sunday's game, or if the Seahawks rose up and took it from them. Blue 42 - the biggest fix the Seahawks offense needs to make before the Super Bowl."

http://mynorthwest.com/category/pod_pla ... and%20Salk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Fat Fake Marshawn Lynch. Aaron Rodgers is Whiny.

:th2thumbs: Cheers for the link!

jlwaters1

Reaction score
Hawknballs":30lygmcr said:
i'll have to hear it but one thing I'll say is that the coaches blew that game, not the players. Even the hosed on-side kick - players should have never been in that position but nobody on that coaching staff apparently has a killer instinct. Does pete settle for 3 from the half yard line in a game like that? no. Is he instructing guys to go down after an INT? no they are running it back as far as they can. is he running out the clock with 5 minutes left? Well - maybe on that one but we have beast mode so it's not the same thing.

I feel bad for that Bostick guy and any other player on that team who's getting torn up because of poor coaching.

I'm sorry but you're absolutely wrong. Poor execution ALWAYS trumps bad play calling. Bostick made a mistake, that's entirely on him, no one else. Had he done what he was coached to do they win that game. You can't shift blame off of the players. Coaching can only do so much, at the end of the day it's up to the players to execute. Was it poor coaching that the Packer defense missed several tackles on Lynch's TD run? Or was it poor coaching that caused the Packer defenders to get beat repeatedly-- Lynch down the sideline, Baldwin and Kearse for 35 yard gains in OT.

DId they go conservative? Yes, but if they would have executed properly they wouldn't have lost. Going back to the 4th and 1's, they ran it twice before and both times got stuffed. Which is do to poor execution.

If we had the ball with 5 mins, left, you better believe we would have gone the same route of run, run, pass. It's just we'd probably get a 1st down or 2 to ice the game. I think it's silly that some people always want to make excuses for players by blaming coaches for poor results. Poor execution is entirely on players and can screw up otherwise perfect play calls. The Packer's players didn't make the plays down the stretch to win the game. 5 turnovers and only 6 points, that's on the players for not being able to punch it in. 1/3 of their offensive snaps were inside SEattle's 30 yard line.

Latest posts