Really hoping Lynch trolls the Super Bowl media again

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Can't wait for all foot-stomping from all the national media when Lynch snubs them at the Super Bowl media day again, those as.sholes with over-inflated opinions of themselves don't deserve any pity or any of his time. I hope Lynch ups his troll game to another level.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I wish Mike Rob was there to be a buffer though. Last year was about to get out of control until Mike Rob stepped in.

Smellyman

Reaction score
HawkFan72":23kivmi8 said:
I wish Mike Rob was there to be a buffer though. Last year was about to get out of control until Mike Rob stepped in.

He will be and probably will get the exclusive interview

pmedic920

Reaction score
Smellyman":2dchm4n2 said:
HawkFan72":2dchm4n2 said:

He will be and probably will get the exclusive interview

I heard Dion say something yesterday about having something going on with Lynch.
Not sure if he was serious or talkin' smack. But yea, I hope Mrob gets all the "lynch time".

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
i just hope the dude can keep from being fined. It's obvious this will be a huge story by some reporters for "clicks", "likes" etc. etc.

Having said that, it would be insanely awesome to me if he just did a group press conference after winning the Super Bowl again.

Tical21

Reaction score
I hope he no-shows and eats the fine. The team will pay it.