2014 NFC Title Game vs. 2015 NFC Title Game

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
How do you feel right now?

Last year I was on cloud 9 .. absolutely thrilled to be headed back to the Super Bowl, even more so since it came at the hands of a hated rival.

This year.. still cloud 9 .. but I feel equal parts relieved they pulled out the win and still somewhat in disbelief at just how everything went down. I guess it hasn't fully sunk in yet that .. "holy crap we're back in the Super Bowl!"

You guys?

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Hasn't sunk in....

Prbably because I expected to be here even though its so hard

morgulon1

Reaction score
I'll be 100 percent real with everyone on here and say "I thought we were finished after the 4th INT" !! It always seemed
like things were a little off. I thought GB played us perfectly along with the help we gave them early on. But our defense
kept us alive and in the game. I'm in a kind of haze, our team just pulled off one of the most improbable comebacks in league history. After we win this next game the Seattle Seahawks will have been to THREE Superb Owls and will have won TWO within the last 10 years. That's a fairly successful francise. :D

-The Glove-

Reaction score
This game was so much better for me... I think last year I was numb and it didn't really hit me. I was elated at the end of this game tho. Hugging up on everyone

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
I will feel better if someone will tell me how we are going to beat the Patriots.

raisethe3

Reaction score
Are we comparing the two? I felt this year 2015 NFC Title Game was the best. This year's team had to overcome a lot of adversity.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I was way more emotional at this game. I think because 2014 we I was at a low when we were down 10, but the game was within striking distance all throughout and then we took the lead what halfway through the third?

This game was like high with RS INT, then low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low....with only mini victories that the defense could hold GB to 3 rather than 7. By the time we did anything even the first TD, it was like...okay...this is going to be that crappy case of "too little too late" making me think about the ATL game in 2012. 5 minutes left RW throws his FOURTH INT when I think he's never thrown more than 1 in a single game. Huge boat load of people leave. I feel like an idiot trying to stay in it screaming and cheering hoping others will stay in it too, because I'm praying for a miracle and the last thing I want is for the Hawks to feel like their own fans gave up on them. Then we see how the game finishes and I hit the epic high.

Emotional roller coaster. I had (manly) tears.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Last year was over the niners and so fitting with the tip.

Today was amazing but id be lying if I said I wasn't a little concerned about the way the offense looked most of the game and about the injuries to Sherman and Thomas.

Exittium

Reaction score
This game I think I was more emotionally draining so I feel checked out. Last yr there was enough "action" through out the game it was easier to stay "upbeat" now I'm trying to "check in" and let it all sink in that we are headed back to the superbowl but at the same time I'm remaining optimistic about sherm and et being good to go.

Seafan

Reaction score
This win was bigger than the SB for me. I could not have tolerated the Packers getting that trophy in CLink.

This game actually solidifes what happened last year and this year.

This game was an example of the entire season. Opening defensive drive was pretty good. Played piss poor for three 1/2 quarters and then come back like gangbusters to seal the deal.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Still in shock and awe.

The fact that we're going to Super Bowl 49 hasn't even sunk in yet.

Latest posts