Chris Matthews

Threedee

Reaction score
I was asking for him all game long, and then he showed up on the ST onside kick recovery. Is there a chance he plays WR in the SB, or is he really only good enough for ST?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
He'll go down in Seahawks' lore forever, but I don't think he'll be on the roster next year. And no, I don't see him playing at WR in the Owl myself.

McGruff

Reaction score
I mentioned this earlier, and everytime I see a team celebration, Matthew is smack in the middle of it. That tells me his teammates like him, and that goes a long way on this team.

He came in as a guy who didn't play ST's, and now he's a regular there. He's a guy who wants to play ball, and those kind of guys tend to stick here longer than you'd think.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
He hung around for most of the year just blocking and doing special teams stuff. Glad he was finally able to contribute in such a huge way.

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
Doubt we see him on offense, but im happy for him that he was able to make a huge play when given a chance. At the very least he now has a play he can always look back on.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
McGruff":1z3bb839 said:
I mentioned this earlier, and everytime I see a team celebration, Matthew is smack in the middle of it. That tells me his teammates like him, and that goes a long way on this team.

He came in as a guy who didn't play ST's, and now he's a regular there. He's a guy who wants to play ball, and those kind of guys tend to stick here longer than you'd think.
And you may well be right.

captSE

Reaction score
Why not give Matthews a chance. He has some pretty good credentials and has shown he can do what's required by catching the ball. Lord knows we are a little short in WR's right now.
6'5" 218lbs. Good hands....as shown in the onside kick lol

swagcity21

Reaction score
If he keeps playing like this he will be a factor next year. We need that big body to go with our speedsters. I am glad to see him AND lockette getting some love in this game!!

ballhawks12

Reaction score
LOVE seeing Matthews come up big. I watched him in college for my Cats, and its amazing seeing him help my Hawks.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Lmao! Here is his current wikipedia information: Chris Matthews (born October 6, 1989 in Long Beach, California) is an American football wide receiver for the Seattle Seahawks who is tearing up this sorry New England defense in Super Bowl 49." :th2thumbs:

Think that will get edited

ballhawks12

Reaction score
MrThortan":hpph79ry said:
Lmao! Here is his current wikipedia information: Chris Matthews (born October 6, 1989 in Long Beach, California) is an American football wide receiver for the Seattle Seahawks who is tearing up this sorry New England defense in Super Bowl 49. National Football League." :th2thumbs:

Lmao someone get this poster a drink! :thirishdrinkers:

LTH

Reaction score
MrThortan":60rjonxb said:
Lmao! Here is his current wikipedia information: Chris Matthews (born October 6, 1989 in Long Beach, California) is an American football wide receiver for the Seattle Seahawks who is tearing up this sorry New England defense in Super Bowl 49." :th2thumbs:

Now thats funny :lol: