For the old timer Hawk fans....The Blue Wave On a Roll...

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Everytime I get to the point where I forget about that piece someone has to go and provide a reminder. The first time I saw it was in the laundry room of the Navy Training facility in San Diego, amongst some of the most effective trolls the Navy had to offer.

It was right before I left to see my first Seahawks road game, where they put up a bunch of points in a scorefest that ended up in a decisive Hawks win against the Chargers.

After returning, one of the guys kept imitating Jackson whenever he entered the room. "What is going on here boys, we are gonna work the Blue Wave" in a high pitched voice. It probably only went on for a week, but it seemed like a year.

hawk79

Reaction score
Yup...I remember this...and wish I didn't. Thank god they don't do that stuff anymore. Could you see Earl in a video like that? I think he's kick anyone's ass who participated.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Funny I posted that on my Instagram last week so funny . Mike tice looks like a goofy goon in that vid lmfao!!

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
WOW that was cringe-worthy. I remember the times, though. MTV was still new, everyone and their grandmother was making music videos and it was the coolest thing ever to have one. At least they found a player that could sing. Michael Jackson kind of had a "Tubbs from Miami Vice" thing going on, didn't he? Love all the mullets.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Shannon and his family dubbed then The Blue Wave based on how we did "the wave" around the stadium.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 273