Baldwin/Kearse Crash MRob NFLN Report

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap3000000459386/Baldwin-Kearse-Lynch-crash-Robinson-s-report[/urltargetblank]

Blitzer88

Reaction score
That was cool, wish we got to hear what Marshawn said, all though they probably would have to cover most of it up anyways.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
I sure would like to see Mike Rob as a Seahawk commentator. I would even like to see him instead of a certain HOF QB who has the job now. :shock:

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Haha! M-Rob thinks that being an 'Analyst' makes him separate from the media. :p :snack:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":9fla1vyf said:
Haha! M-Rob thinks that being an 'Analyst' makes him separate from the media. :p :snack:

I got a giggle out of that one too. He sounded pretty good giving an interview too....for an analyst. :mrgreen:

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Earlier in that segment they caught Mike Rob dancing when he thought the camera was off.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Love Mike Rob, and it is clear he still is fondly regarded by all the players too.

He looks at present to be a clear leader for the color guy when Moon is finally replaced. Brock Huard as well looks to be a developing play by play guy too.

The players were not buying the 17 point W but clearly look relaxed and ready to roll.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
If you want to get a little misty eyed, go watch his last Real Rob report from last year.

"Signing off, hopefully next time I talk to you i'll be a champion"