Hawk fan in the Desert

bestdamnhawks

Reaction score
Hey there 12's! Where are all the Phoenix area fans watching the NFC Championship game? We need to plan something BIG!

Side note, anyone know a trick to get into the superbowl without a ticket? Just checked the prices online and the cheapest I've found is $2300! No way I'll be able to afford that, but I'm not opposed to sneaking in. [emoji41]

RobBaker7714409

Reaction score
I work in Scottsdale. Last time the Super Bowl was in the Valley, my work sent out an email asking for volunteers to be a part of the Super Bowl halftime show. Basically you'd be one of the dorks that dances in the middle of the field like you're at an actual concert. Scream and cheer for 20 minutes, and you get into the stadium... for free.

The only catch is that you do not get to see any of the actual game. Not sure who in their right mind would ever volunteer for this, however if you are willing to try to pull some shenanigans, that's your prerogative I guess. If that email comes out again in the next week or two, I'd be happy to forward. Just keep my name out of it ;-)

Hendo66

Reaction score
Me & mama will be hanging at wasted grain. Probably need to be there an hour early or so..