Cyclist attacked outside Saturday's Seahawks-Panthers game

i5roadrunner

Reaction score
This makes me mad, this guy is out there all of the time! I hope they can get a good photo of the guy from a security cam! "A Seattle man who is trying to raise awareness for vets and their families says he was attacked outside the Seahawks-Panthers game.

Wearing red, white, and blue gear, cyclist Alvin Graham Jr. is usually on his trainer, with a display of photos and American flags. He has become a CenturyLink Field fixture."
http://www.king5.com/story/news/local/s ... /21613279/

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Sounds like the couple got kicked out of the game and ended up taking it out on him... Dumbasses... That guy's never done anything to anyone. I always see people heckle him tho

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
One time i was in line at Dicks on broadway and this dude was in front of me, he bought 9 cheeseburgers. I think its the only thing he eats.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
chimpanjesus":3hhmqr7l said:
One time i was in line at Dicks on broadway and this dude was in front of me, he bought 9 cheeseburgers. I think its the only thing he eats.

Who cares. What does him choosing to eat cheesburgers have to do with him being attacked?

Unfortunate that something like this happened. Hope they catch the guy and his gal who threw stuff at him and attacked him.