Anybody know whats going on w/ TV programming for Hawks game

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
I am a bit confused...did they change something. I had the DVR setup for the Hawks game on our local Fox 26 channel but it now is showing the SF-Raiders game. My dad changed it to the Sunday ticket channel but I see it supposed to be on the Fox network channel as well and afraid they may black it out on the Sunday Ticket channel. Anybody know if something changed in the network sheduled games? Or is it just a typical Fox/Directv clusterxxxx, lol.

Cartire

Reaction score
http://506sports.com/

I dont know where you are at. But some Oregon guys are getting screwed. Hopefully the Sunday Ticket plays it for you guys.
Capture.png

OP
OP
Blitzhawk

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Hmm, yea. I am probably right on that red/blue border in southern Oregon so probably what is going on. I am always fighting w/ Directv because one week they say I am in Hawks home area and next I am not, usually backwards of what would be convenient for me. My only saving grace might be that it is on Fox for which I have the local, distant network, and Sunday ticket so hopefully I can find it and figure it out that way but hard to get DVR set right that way. Thanks a bunch for the map.