Lynch interview w/Mike Rob, Sunday on NFLN

253hawk

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/InsideNFLMedia/status/539929557910843393[/tweet]

Ziggyy108

Reaction score
Great move by Marshawn. A perfect avenue for him to be heard how he wants to be heard.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Rocket":2ge0ce7f said:
That tells me he's gonna retire.
Sigh

Yeah.

Prolly.

Maybe.

No juice. :-(

At least no juice left in the back after a few more games, this current run.
So it makes total sense the mini-holdout to get money moved into this year from next year, in his contract. Smart dude.

dunceface

Reaction score
I'm thinking something more along the lines of a buddy cop comedy drama sitcom

Rob12

Reaction score
I think Marshawn is going to be very candid in this interview.

I also believe that he will announce his retirement at the conclusion of this season during this interview, which will propel the Seahawks to a monster run and another SB win.

I could be completely wrong. But I think this would be how he chooses to announce that he's done - to his boy M-Rob.

I just think the man has had enough. He's sacrificing his long term health every week and is done with the NFL's witch hunt over his unwillingness to speak to the media.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Man, if Beast retires.....wow. I am really going to miss him. There is no doubt in my mind that he is the greatest Seahawk RB of all time(no disrespect to Shaun).

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
It's just gonna be another session of 'Messing with Marshawn.' Beast will show up wearing headphones and a hoody...maybe sun glasses as well.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
He's going to reveal his favorite color of skittles. But keep this under your trapper hat, I'm all about that secret boss.

YEAH!!

Brahn

Reaction score
Diezel Dawg":1n2rk5ff said:
Aren't Ring of Honor, Hall of Famers ?

No while all 3 HoFs are on the Ring of Honor the ring also has Pete Gross, Dave Kreig, Kenny Easly, and others.

Marshawn should be placed on the Ring. The crazy part is based on who we have on the roster. The ring will be double the names in 15 years.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
It would be hilarious if he answered "yeah" and "nope" to all of Mike Rob's questions and they aired it as an exclusive interview.